Life with The Taylor Twins

Here's the long awaited sequel to MOPB!! :)

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 1:

I looked around the empty room that will soon be our twins' room. "It's pretty roomy." I heard Harry say from behind me. "Yeah." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, his hands resting on his stomach. "So what do we need?" he asked, leaning against the blank wall. "Cribs, drawers, changing table... and a lot of other stuff." I huffed, quickly out of breath. I hate being pregnant, I can't even walk down the stairs without breathing heavily. "We should head there and start buying stuff." He said to me as I drank some water. I nodded as we walked out of the room. "Mom, where's dad?" I asked her. "In the backyard." She answered as I nodded, walking back there. The hot summer sun instantly hit me, making me hot. "Dad!" I called as he looked up at me. "What's up Blake?" he asked me. "Can you come with Harry and me to get the baby stuff?" I asked him. "Sure, ask Elliot and Sam to help." He said as I nodded. "Where are they?" I asked. "Fixing up the shed." He said, wiping his hands and walking to the door. "Dad, you know I'm pregnant. I shouldn't be walking so much." I joked and he chuckled. I walked to the shed and saw them painting. "Hey, can any of you help Dad, Har, and I get stuff for the twins?" I asked them. "I'll help since I won't be here to see them." Elliot said to me. Elliot just graduated and he's going to BrownUniversity for Engineering. I hate that he's an IB kid. "You two?" I asked Sam and Will. They shook their heads. "We'll help when you guys come home." Will said and I nodded.

"Where do you want to start?" dad asked as I looked around the large baby store. New moms and mothers with children were walking around getting their necessary supplies. "Heavy stuff." I said as we walked to the bedroom equipment. We picked up the furniture with a white color. Two cribs, a dresser, a changing table, and other furniture that I or the twins will need. "Have you thought of the room theme yet?" Harry asked me. "We should do navy blue, gray and aqua blue. I saw a really cute blue and gray bedding set that I ordered online." I said to him and he nodded. We continued to buy more things for the nursery like diapers and stuff. When we finished, we bought everything and loaded it up into my dad's and Harry's truck and drove it home.

"Are you excited for the twins?" Harry asked me as we painted the wall. We are painting the walls a gray color. "Yeah, we only have three more months until they're here." I smiled, looking over at him. He had some paint on his t-shirt and his arm. "Hey you have something on you." "Where?" he asked as I walked over to him. "Right here." I wiped the brush on his face and he gasped. I laughed as he playfully painted on my face. "Harry!" I laughed as he chuckled. We finally finished and fixed up the room after the paint dried. "It's so cute!" I smiled and looked around. "Yeah it's great." Harry smiled, wrapping his arm around me loosely. On the wall with the twins' cribs there was a chevron design in navy blue. A gray anchor was in the middle with a C in the top left and a T on the bottom right. "What made you want to get an anchor theme?" he asked. "Because I like water and we'll probably go boating a lot." I said and he nodded. "Well I love it." He smiled and I smiled too. "Dinner's ready." I heard my mom yell. "Ready to go eat baby mama?" he joked. "Of course baby daddy." I smiled and left the room.