chapter three

Life with the Taylor Twins:

Chapter 3:

Blakelyn’s POV:

“Harry.” I whined and turned on my side to look at him. He was lying beside me as we watched Pretty Little Liars-I have the best boyfriend ever. “What?” he chuckled, playing with my hair. “I’m bored and it’s hot. Let’s go swimming.” I said to him. “What? Are you sure?” he asked and I nodded. “I can go swimming, let’s go!” I got up carefully. “Let me pee first.” I said, walking quickly into the bathroom. Harry laughed as I closed the bathroom door. These babies are going to be the death of me; I’m getting tired of being pregnant. I just want them out. I have to pee all the time, I’m always hungry, and I can’t sleep. It’s fucking hell. When I finished, I flushed and washed my hands. I walked back out to see Harry wearing his black swim trunks. I smiled and walked to my dresser. I picked out a tie dye bikini top and matching bottoms. Harry helped me put them on and I put my hair in a messy bun. “Ready?” he asked me and I nodded.

“Is it cold?” I asked Harry, sitting in a chair helping Ryan put on his swim vest. “Not really.” He told me as Ryan walked to the edge and sat down. “Ready?” Harry asked him and he nodded. Harry held open his arms and Ryan leaped into them. Ryan giggled as Harry helped him swim. I smiled and climbed down the stairs carefully, making sure the water doesn’t make me or my bump cold. “Told you.” Harry smirked, holding onto Ryan. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked to Harry. He pecked my lips gently and I smiled. Samuel and Jared jumped in behind me, splashing water on my back. I gasped at the sudden shock of water and looked at them. “Sorry.” Jared smiled, hooking his arm with Sam’s. “You better be glad I’m pregnant and Ry’s out here.” I said to Sam and he laughed. I chuckled as they swam over to the pool’s waterfall. I leaned against the pool’s side as Harry spun Ryan around in the water. I smiled and watched the two as Jacob and William jumped into the pool. “Jakey!” Ryan yelled as I looked at him. “Come here little buddy.” He said to Ryan, opening his arms. Harry helped Ryan swim to my twin and he held him. “Will and I’ll watch him so you two can have alone time.” He smirked and swam away. I blushed and looked at Harry who was smirking as well. “Wipe that smirk off your face.” I giggled and got out of the water, shivering. “Cool?” he asked me, getting out as well. I nodded as he grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. “Thanks.” I sat down and he sat behind me.

“Dinner!” dad yelled from our screened in porch. I stood up along with Harry and wobbled to the porch. I huffed and sat down. “Harrrrrrrrrrrrry.” I whined. “Yeah?” he looked at me. “Fix my plate?” I did the puppy dog face and he chuckled. “Fine.” He grabbed two paper plates as I sat down and drink some water. When he finished, he sat down beside me and placed my plate in front of me. He fixed me a hot dog with ketchup and mustard on it, a hamburger with lettuce, tomato, and mustard on it, and potato chips. “Thanks.” I said to him as I bit into my hotdog. “No problem.” He chuckled and started eating. When we all finished, it was really dark so Will, Jake, and Sam fixed up the fire pit and we all sat outside. Harry sat in one of the chairs and I sat in his lap. “Who wants s’mores?” dad asked and we all raised our hands. He handed us all skewers and marshmallows and we roasted them. “I love this.” I said to Harry as we cuddled on the hammock with a blanket wrapped around us. “Yeah.” He said softly, trying not to wake up Ryan who was asleep on his chest. I smiled and kissed his forehead gently and he held onto Harry’s shirt. He chuckled and pecked my lips lightly and we both looked at the beautiful stars.

A/N: all of the fluff is killing me! :3 I love Blarry :)

Please read, comment, and vote all of my stories!

Please follow me! Love you <3