chapter ten

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter Ten:

Blakelyn's POV:

*Three Months Later*

"Harry's here." William said to me as he stood in my doorway. "Invite him upstairs." I put Trevor down and watched him squirm. "Hi baby." I said to him softly. He cooed as I heard someone walk into my room. I looked up and saw Harry walk into my room. "Hey." I smiled and stood up. He walked over to me and hugged me as he lifted me in the air. I giggled as my feet reached the ground. "How's your day been?" He asked as I sat down. "It's been good. Work was really rough." He said before sitting at my desk. "I'm sorry baby." I pouted and looked at the twins. Christian and Trevor were laying on my bed, kicking around. "Have you started online school yet?" He asked and I shook my head. "Not yet, I'm starting at the same time you guys start school." I said to him and he nodded. "I can't believe you're graduating next year." He smiled. "I'm ready to leave that school. It's been way too long." I hit him playfully as I heard little coos. I turned around to see trevor looking at Harry and I. "He thinks you're crazy." Harry joked as I smiled.

"I want to play!" Ryan said to harry as he ate his snack. "You have to eat all of your vegetables Ry." He sat at the table and looked at him. "But carrots are nasty." He bit into one of the baby carrots. "It's healthy for you little buddy. If you eat them, you'll grow up big and strong like me." Harry smiled. He nodded and continued to eat his carrots. "You're going to be a great dad." I smiled at him as I burped trevor. "Thanks. I try." He smiled as I giggled. "All done!" He threw his plate away and put on his tennis shoes. "Are you going to watch me?" He asked me and I nodded. "Of course." I laid the twins down in their bassinet and turned on the baby monitor. I followed Harry and Ryan outside and sat on the back porch. I watched harry and Ryan kick around the soccer ball and smiled. "Are you playing soccer and basketball again?" I asked harry and he nodded. "I'm going to play football this year!" Ryan smiled. "Cool." Harry said as I took a picture of them playing and posted it on snapchat with the caption

Loving these two❤️

My phone beeped and I looked to see a text from tori. I opened it and read

to: blake❤️
from: tori 😘
how's the babies?

from: blake❤️
to: tori 😘
they're good, did you see my Instagram post yesterday?

to: blake❤️
from: tori 😘
yeah it was adorable😍😍

from: blake❤️
to: tori 😘
they're getting so big, it makes me sad

to: blake❤️
from: tori 😘
I know, what are you doing tonight?

from: blake❤️
to: tori 😘
nothing, probz hanging with harry and the babies

to: blake❤️
from: tori 😘
if I invite josh, do you want to have a double date with movies and pizza?

from: blake❤️
to: tori 😘
ofc

to: blake❤️
from: tori 😘
kk, I'll text you later😘

"Harry!" I said to him and he looked at me. "Yes princess?" "Do you want to have a double date here with Josh and Tori?" "Yeah, that's cool. I get to pick the movie though." He smirked and kicked the soccer ball lightly to ryan. I smiled and continued to watch them play.

"I want to play with you, Harry, Tori, and Tori's friend." Ryan pouted at me. "We're going to be doing big kid things. Jake's going to play with you." I looked at my twin. "Of course. You can even tell me how school was." Jake looked at him. Ryan nodded. "What about Trevor and Chris?" "They're sleeping right now so don't go into my room and wake them up." I warned. Ryan nodded and walked over to his toys. "Have fun." Jake smirked. "I won't be having that much fun for a while." I smiled before walking downstairs. "About time." Harry joked as I sat down beside him. "Shut up, Ry was upset." I hit him playfully. He chuckled as josh opened up Netflix on the tv. I laid my head on Harry's chest as he wrapped his arm around me and grabbed his water bottle. "Long ass arm." Tori joked as harry hit her. "Stop before I tell mom." She smiled as he chuckled. "Stop messing with bae." I smiled at tori as she laughed. "I hate that term, do you know what bae means?" Josh said to me. "I don't care what it means josh. I still like to say it." I laughed and threw a piece of popcorn at him. "Do you really want to start this James?" He asked and threw one back. "Hell yeah Collins!" I smiled and all four of us had a popcorn fight.

"This really was a waste." Tori said, vacuuming the popcorn up from behind the couch. "It was still fun." I smiled and rocked Christian. "They're so cute." Tori cooed as she sat beside me. "Yeah, they're huge. Trevor eats so much." I smiled. Tori laughed. "Just like their daddy." "What about their daddy?" Harry asked as josh and him walked out of the kitchen. "Nothing." I smiled and put Christian in his rocker. "I can't wait until they start walking around." Tori rubbed Trevor's cheek gently. He cooed and smiled up at her. "Awwww josh I want one!" She looked at him. "Um let's wait a little while before we have one." Josh stuttered as we all laughed.