chapter twelve (P2)

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 12:

Blakelyn's POV:

Harry drove me home in my car after the big park performance. "Why are you so cute?" I asked him, playing with his fingers. He chuckled and shrugged. "I just am." I smiled and hit him playfully as he laughed. "So what's next?" I asked harry. "Your mom packed your bag, we're going on a little trip." I gasped softly and looked at him. "A trip? Where?" I asked him. "You'll see." He smiled and drove. Harry stopped at my house and grabbed my MacBook and chargers for our electronic devices. "Where do you want to stop for lunch?" He asked me. "That burger joint that's down the road. I need a good burger." I said to him and he nodded, starting to drive.

"Thank you so much." I said to harry as i ate a fry. "No problem." He smiled and bit into his burger. I continued eating, harry told me that it would be a while until we got to our location but he still won't tell me where we're going. "Does my mom and dad approve of you taking me to wherever we're going?" I asked and he chuckled. "I've been dating you for a year, of course they approve silly." I blushed and drank some soda. "Why won't you tell me?" I pouted. "Because." He said before putting his money down and getting up. I sighed playfully and got up, picking up my purse and soda cup. "Ready to go?" He asked and i nodded. "I guess." I got into the passenger seat and he got into the drivers. "I need to fill up on gas so you can go in and buy snacks WE both like." He said, putting emphasis on the we. I laughed as he drove to a nearest gas station.

After harry filled the car with gas and I bought a bunch of snacks, we started on our trip. "Can I at least get a hint on where we're going?" I asked harry for the fifth time; he knows that I hate surprises. "No princess." He said to me and I pouted. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently, making me slightly smile. "Stop making me smile, I'm mad at you." He chuckled and continued to drive. I grabbed my phone and went on snapchat. I took a picture of Harry and wrote

going on a mystery anniversary trip with my prince❤️😘

I grabbed my laptop and put my headphones in. "What are you about to watch?" He asked me. "Big Hero 6." I smiled. He rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head. "You're like a big kid." I smiled and touched his knee. "But you love me." "I guess." He joked as I watched my movie.

Harry finally parked at a quaint lake house and I smiled. "It's cute." I smiled and looked at him. He chuckled and got out and went to the trunk to get our bags. I carried my laptop and our bag of snacks inside to see a large living room with a wooden theme. I put my laptop down on the coffee table and took the snacks into the kitchen. "Want to see our room?" Harry asked as I walked out. "Of course." I smiled. I followed him upstairs as he opened the door for our room. It was beautiful; it had long windows with a gorgeous view of the lake and the sunset. I collapsed onto the bed and sighed happily. "Tired?" He asked me, putting our bags on the floor. I nodded as he smiled and laid beside me. "How about you take a bath with those bath bomb things you like and I'll just order pizza." He offered as I nodded. "You know me so well." I smiled and sat up. "It's because I love you babe." He kissed my forehead gently.

After my relaxing bath, I changed into my favorite pink sweatshirt with a unicorn on it and a pair of gray shorts. I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked downstairs. Harry was in the kitchen so I sat down on the sectional and watched the TV show he had on. He walked back into the living room and smiled at me when I looked at him. "You're adorable." He smiled and sat beside me. I blushed and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I sighed happily and watched tv. "Thanks for taking me here." I said to him. "No problem." He smiled.