chapter twenty-five (P1)

Blakelyn's POV:

"It's your birthday!" I said to the twins, kissing them gently. They both giggled as I grabbed the onesies I bought them especially for this occasion. I got Trevor a red one with his name on it and I got Christian the same thing but his was blue. I put their converses on and picked them both up, carrying them downstairs. "Happy birthday!" My mom said, smiling when I put them in their high chairs. They giggled as she put some scrambled eggs and strawberries on the trays. I sat at the table and watched them eat.

My two squirmy newborns have become two chubby happy babies and I was loving every minute of it. I finished my bowl of cereal before the twins started screeching to get out. I stood up and cleaned them off before putting them on the ground. I cleaned up their high chair trays and my dishes before taking a shower and putting on a pair of navy blue shorts and a white tank top.

"Hey babe." I smiled at Harry as he walked over to me. "Hey baby." He smiled and pecked my lips. He grabbed the twins from my arms and kissed the tops of their heads. "My monkeys are turning one." He smiled at me and I nodded. "I know, they're getting so big." I smiled.

I walked outside with him where some of my family were helping to decorate. "Do you see the firetrucks?" I asked Christian who was pointing at one of the balloons. I smiled and walked over to the balloon boutique and he touched it. I smiled and watched him. "This is going to be so cute." Tori smiled as she walked up beside me. I turned to look at her as she held Trevor. "I know. I'm really excited." I smiled. Trevor squirmed in her arms and I grabbed him. "I need to get them ready." I said to her. "What are you going to put them in?" She smiled as we started walking inside. "I'll show you." I smiled and we went up to my room.