chapter five (P1)

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 5:

Blakelyn's POV:

I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach. I gasped and held onto it as I slowly sat up. I felt that my pants were wet and I bit my lip. I know my bladder is small right now but I didn't pee on myself, did I? I thought as I slowly got up. I groaned as I felt more pain go through my stomach. "Mom!" I yelled and closed my eyes as tight as I could. "What's wrong?" She asked, walking into my room. "I think it's time." I gasped, feeling more pain. "It's time!" She yelled, carefully walking me out of the room. "It's time!" She yelled to the sleeping family and helped me down the stairs. I regulated my breathing and got into the car. My mom started it up as I called harry. "Hello." He answered sleepily after the third ring. "They're coming." "What?!" He asked. "My water broke." I groaned as another contraction went through me. "I'm on my way." He said before hanging up.

"You're doing great Blake." My nurse said to me as my contraction finished. "When will the labor start?" Harry asked, rubbing my hand. "When the babies are ready to come." She said and handed me a cup of ice to chew on. "Thanks." I mumbled before putting an ice chip in my mouth. She left and I felt Harry kiss my hand lightly. "I'm tired and I'm ready for them to come out." I said to him. "I know that baby. They're going to come out as soon as you know it." He reassured me and I nodded. "I'm tired." I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Try and go to sleep." Harry said and I fell asleep instantly.

•••

"Oh my god!" I yelled as a really heavy contraction happened. "Just breath baby." Harry said to me, squeezing my hand. "Baby A is coming. Push Blakelyn." The doctor said to us as I pushed as hard as I could. I counted to ten and stopped, laying my head on the pillow. "I see his head. One more time." The nurse reassured as I pushed one last time as hard as I could. I heard the baby cry and instantly started crying. My little Christian Michael Taylor, born August 29, 2014 at 11:45 PM. He's so perfect." Harry whispered in my ear and wiped my tears away. I nodded, speechless, as the nurse put him on the digital scale. "He's 5 pounds 5 ounces." The nurse said before taking his footprint. She laid him on my chest and I cried softly. "Hello Chris, happy birthday." I whispered and kissed the top of his head. He opened his eyes and I saw his gorgeous light green eyes like his daddy's. "He looks exactly like you." I smiled. Harry chuckled. "Yeah." The nurse dressed Chris and laid him in his bassinet. "We're going to see how baby B is doing." She said before doing an ultrasound. The room fell silent as I watched her do the ultrasound. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Baby B has the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck."

A/N: oh no! I hope Trevor's ok but I'm so happy Christians here. Thanks for all of the votes and nice comments you guys. It's so sweet :)

Please Read, Comment and vote for all of my stories!

Please follow! I love you guys so much ❤️