chapter six

Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 6:

Blakelyn's POV:

~Two Days Later~

When the twins were healthy and ready to go, the hospital helped me and Harry put the twins in his car. "I can't believe they're finally coming home." Harry said to me as he turned the car on. "Me neither." I said breathlessly and looked down at our two bundles of joy. Chris was the closest to me. I watched as he gently stirred from his sleep as Harry drove. He looked up at me with his big baby blues. "Hey Chris, my sweet little baby boy." I smiled, whispering as i rubbed his soft cheek. He blinked before moving his arms and closing his eyes. I smiled and watched out the window as Harry drove down the busy boulevard.

When we were at my house, Harry parked and I got out. There were several balloons in different shades of blue welcoming us near the front door. "Everyone is waiting for you babies." I said to them as Harry picked up their car seats. I picked up the diaper bag and walked to the front door. I opened it and was immediately greeted by Ryan. "Hey Ry." I smiled as he held onto my leg. "I missed you!" He said as I put down the diaper bag. "Have you been a good boy?" I asked, picking him up. "Of course!" He smiled and held onto my neck. "Where's mom, dad, and the boys?" I asked him. "The living room." He answered as the three of us walked in there. "Hey." Mom smiled as she hugged me. "Hey." I smiled and sat down with Ryan beside me. "Where are my grandsons?" She asked as I pointed to harry. He sat their car seats on the floor and everyone cooed and aww'd at them. Harry sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I can't believe they're here." He whispered in my ear. "Me neither." I smiled.

After we ate dinner and I fed the twins, harry helped me take them upstairs to my room. I have a pack and play in my room so I can be near the twins if they need anything. I laid them down and watched as they slept. "So when can they go into their room?" Harry asked, sitting on my bed. "When they can sleep the night." I answered and he nodded. "So are you spending the night?" I asked. "If you want me to." He laid down on my bed. "I don't know how my dad will feel about that." I said and laid beside him. Even though me and Harry have been dating for a while and we have two boys, my dad is still protective and doesn't want me and Harry to stay in the same room until we're out of the house. "I can stay on the floor or in the guest room." He said to me. "You can sleep on the floor if you want." I said to harry as I stood up. "Alright let me get a pillow and blankets from the closet." He said to me in the room. I took off my tshirt and pants as I watched the twins squirm around. "You two are adorable." I smiled and put on an oversized black sweatshirt and white leggings. I put my hair in a messy bun and laid back down as harry walked in with a pillow and blanket. I yawned softly as he lied on my tiny loveseat. "Are you cramped?" I asked him. "Nope." He said looking at me. He looked really cramped but I knew he wouldn't tell me. "Are you sure? My bed is really comfy." I smiled and got under the covers, turning on the string lights on my headboard. "I'm fine, stop teasing me." He chuckled and turned over. "Good night, love you." I smiled and closed my eyes. "Love you too." He mumbled before going to sleep.

Please Vote and Read all of my stories!
Please follow me! Love you❤️