chapter nineteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"What are they doing here?" I asked Tori as they walked in, looking at everyone. "I don't know. I didn't invite them." She shrugged. "Hey Blake." Sheyenne smirked, holding onto Ethan like a trophy. "Hey.." I rolled my eyes. "I thought you moved." Tori said to her. "Yeah and now I'm back." She smirked and brushed past us. Ethan looked at Tori and I before following Sheyenne. "I fucking hate her." I said to Tori, who nodded in agreement.

"I hope you had a happy birthday." I smiled at Josh and hugged him. "I did and thanks for coming." He smiled before pulling away. "See you at school on Monday." They waved before I walked with Harry to his car. "Did you see Ethan and Sheyenne?" I asked him and he nodded. "Why do you care?" He asked, turning the car on. I shrugged. "It's just weird that they decided to show back up all of the sudden." He shrugged. "As long as they don't mess with you, I'm good."
•••

I covered my eyes from the sunlight that was peeking through the curtain. Trevor and Christian cooed as I turned over and looked at the pack n play I have beside my bed. Trevor was looking at me while Christian was looking at the mobile that hung above it. I smiled at the both of them before sitting up. I put my messy hair into a high bun before picking up the twins and putting them on the bed. Even though they are only four months old, they seem to have personalities of their own. Christian is a lot more laid back and calm than Trevor. Trevor has a temper if he doesn't get what he wants quick enough. "Are you ready for breakfast?" I asked them as they smacked their lips together. I smiled and pulled down my shirt, picking up Chris first. He quickly latched onto me and started drinking milk. I watched his little hand hold onto my necklace as he nursed. When he finished, I nursed Trevor and burped him. They both fell asleep in contentment as I changed their diapers. I put on their matching onesies and put them back in their pack n play.

I walked down the stairs with a light pink tank top and a pair of leggings on. The twins were in each of my arms as I laid them down in their bouncers. Trevor was staring at me, wide eyed as I sat on the couch. "What's wrong Trev?" I asked him as he lightly cooed. I chuckled and turned the tv on, scrolling through Instagram. My phone vibrated, signaling that I had a message so I clicked on it and looked.

from: baby cakes❤️
what are you doing babe?

to: baby cakes❤️
watching tv w the twins😀

from: baby cakes❤️
that's good👍🏻 I miss you a lot though😥

to: baby cakes❤️
I miss you too, I'll see when you come home though

from: baby cakes❤️
I kno my boss is looking at me 😬 I'll see you later, I love you 😘

to: baby cakes❤️
Ok, I love you too😘

"They drink a lot." Ryan said to me as I fed Trevor. "They need a lot so they can get big." I smiled at him. He watched Trevor slowly close his eyes in content. He giggled when he finished and I burped him. I laid him down on the floor and picked up Christian, doing the same. I put him back down as Ryan sat in front of them with his toy car. "Look at my car!" He smiled and they both looked at him. He rolled it around on the floor and they watched, making me smile.