chapter fifteen

Blakelyn's POV:

"Are you finished packing your bags?" I asked Harry as I zipped up my suitcase. "Yeah I'm done." He picked up his suitcase and mine and carried it down the stairs. I followed him with my laptop and put my phone in my pocket. "I'm so excited to see my babies!" I smiled and put my laptop on the floor of the passenger seat. "I'll pack everything up." He said to me as I sat down. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it

from: tori💋
are you coming home today??

to: tori💋
yeah!

from: tori💋
yay!!🙌🏻

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. Harry finally got into the car and sat down. He turned it on and turned up his music. Ariana Grande played softly in the background as he drove. "Did you have fun?" He asked me and i nodded. "Thank you for taking me here. Even though I don't like surprises." I smiled and looked at him. He chuckled and continued to drive, putting on his sunglasses. "Where are we going to stop for breakfast?" I asked him. "There's a Starbucks up here." He said and I smiled. "Thank you!" I smiled as he chuckled and pulled into its drive thru.

"We're back!" I called and put down my bag. "Blakey!" I heard Ryan yell and run down the stairs. "Hey munchkin." I smiled and picked him up. " I missed you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I missed you too babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek, putting him on the ground. "Hey sweetie." My mom smiled and hugged me. "Hey! Where are my babies?" I asked her excitedly and she chuckled. "They're sleeping in your room." She said and I picked up my bag and walked upstairs. I heard cooing from the pack n play and smiled. I walked over to it to see Trevor looking up. "Hey baby." I smiled and picked him up carefully. "I missed you." I smiled and kissed his forehead gently. I laid him at the top of my bed and picked up Christian. "Hey Chris." I smiled as he cooed lightly. I smiled and wiped the tears that came out. I'm really happy to be home with my babies. I didn't think I would start to cry, it might be my hormones.

I closed my door and turned my tv on as I dumped out all of the new three month baby clothes I've gotten the twins in the past few weeks. "You guys have so many clothes." I said to them and I knew they didn't here. As I folded them, I thought about my life with Harry and the boys when we decided to move into our own house. I'm so happy to have such a great life.