chapter thirteen

My Life with The Taylor Twins:

Chapter 13:

Blakelyn's POV:

The sun shined through the curtains and I stretched. I could smell freshly made coffee and smiled, opening my eyes slowly. I got up from my comfortable bed and fixed my side so the sheets were straight. I walked down the stairs to see harry cooking in the kitchen. "Morning baby." I smiled and sat at the breakfast bar. "Morning." He smiled and handed me my light blue mug. I smiled and sipped some coffee. "How is it?" He asked me. "Delicious." I smiled and put it down. "When did you wake up?" I asked him. "An hour ago. I went for a run and saw some people fishing." I nodded and watched him flip a pancake. I picked up my phone and scrolled through instagram as I waited for harry to finish cooking. "Here you go my love." I heard him say a few minutes later as he placed a plate in front of me. It has two sausage links and two pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. "Thanks." I smiled and started eating. Harry sat down beside me at the breakfast bar and started eating also. The light sounds of the radio filled the quiet void as we ate. Harry has been the only boyfriend where I don't feel awkward with the silence. We have a very comfortable silence and i love it. "What are we doing today?" I asked him, sipping some orange juice. "I don't know. Want to just walk around?" He asked. "Sure." I said to him as I finished eating.

I pulled my black cardigan over my black and white Aztec patterned romper and moved my hair to the right side of my face. "Look how cute you look." Harry smiled and stood up. He was wearing a white button down shirt and blue jean shorts. "Thanks baby." I smiled and kissed his cheek, grabbing my crossbody purse. He grabbed my hand and walked with me outside. He opened the passenger side door and got in before he got in on the other side. He turned his car on and pulled out of the driveway before driving down the road. I put on my sunglasses and looked out the window to see the massive lake pass by us. "Harry." I said to him. "Hm?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the road. "What made you want to take me here?" "My family loves coming here so I just thought that it would be really nice to take you to stay at my family lakehouse." He said and i nodded. "It's really beautiful here, very calming." I leaned back into my chair and grabbed his hand that was sitting on the center console. He gently intertwined our fingers, making my tiny fingers fit into the large spaces of his. I smiled and watched as he drove.

"Harry, look how cute this store is?" I smiled as we passed a very tiny thrift store. He chuckled as I pulled him inside, smelling the woodsy fragrance of the old timey wood furniture. I sighed happily and walked over to the clothing. I looked through the women's clothes as harry looked at the souvenirs. "Isn't this cute?" I asked harry, showing him a flowery button down shirt. "I guess." He chuckled as he continued to look through the souvenirs. I decided to put the shirt back and walked back over to harry. I gently wrapped my arms around his waist and patted his stomach. "Yeah?" He asked me with a smile. "Nothing, I love you." I kissed his back. "I love you too." He answered back.