chapter fifty seven

Another two weeks had passed since Niall and I had made up, I was Niall Horans girlfriend, and the news about it spread like wild fire. First it was a few people in school, mainly my group of friends, and nialls group and some in my brothers. But then people spotted us, walking to class together, they'd seen Niall, pressing me against lockers and kissing me, they'd spotted us after school, and soon enough the whole school knew.

I had gone from being a spot on the pavement, to a 300ft building, id been put on the map, people suddenly knew my name, or knew I was Niall Horan's girlfriend.

It was strange without a doubt, but I ignored it. My mother still doesn't approve in the slightest. I feel awful every time Niall runs in to her when he's around or is picking me up, the tensions she gives off is enough to send anyone running, but despite her disapproval she's getting on with it, accepting it, which I think my father had a huge part to play in.

I could go in to detail about everyone, my brother, Louis, Danielle, but there was no point, they were all supportive.

Louis had started dating the girl he brought to the bonfire, and I fully approve, he seems to be infatuated with her, not one conversation have we had where he hasn't mentioned her name.

...

"You have all the dates wrong" I laughed as Niall rolled his eyes crossing out the last sentence he wrote, we were sat down the back of the field during lunch, I had been sitting with my normal friends too, but most days Niall and I sat together on our own, I enjoyed that more.

"But if the people didn't revolt against the king then, then how did they do it at all?" Niall stressed running his hands through his hair as I sat up on my knees waddling over in front of him calming him down.

"That doesn't matter, you just need to remember 1789, okay?" I whispered, pulling his hand .away from his hair and holding it in mine. Niall looked at me worriedly as he nodded, it was rare to see Niall so stressed about one exam.

"Niall" Rhiannon and one of her friends Ryan came strolling over to us as Niall looked up raising an eyebrow.

"What?" Niall groaned as I glanced between him and Rhiannon. She smiled sitting down in front of us, as Ryan lingered behind, I didn't like Ryan, he was the one at Zayn's party who had all the weed, he always looked shifty and angry, I don't think we'd ever even had a real conversation.

"We're all going out tonight, to get something to eat, and you're coming okay?" Rhiannon smiled. I did like Rhiannon, she was so sweet and welcoming which isn't what you would think first looking at her and her black hair and fishnet tights.

"No fuck off." Niall laughed as she groaned rolling her eyes turning to me in an attempt to keep her plans alive.

"Sophie you'll come wont you?" Rhiannon pleaded as I glanced from her to Niall before nodding. Just because Niall wasn't going didn't mean I couldn't, as I said Rhiannon was nice, and so were some of her friends, so I didn't see why I couldn't extend my small circle.

Rhiannon grinned, before smirking evily at Niall as she walked away, with silent Ryan following close behind.

"You're pure trouble" Niall sighed as I looked to him smirking. "Why would you even want to go?" He asked, sounded exasperated as I shrugged annoying him further.

"Why don't you want to go?" I asked back knowing a large proportion of the answer would involve Harry being there.

Harry and I were still friends, but Niall had had a fight with him shortly after the bonfire, about having his arms around me, and the whole night, which I totally agreed with, but since then things between Harry and I had been a little tense.