Marimar Episode 59 - The one where Sergio and Cruzita meet; Angelika meets Bella

Sergio finds Corazon with her ward, Cruzita and is happy to see their family's former cook again. But Corazon seems frazzled as she convinces her ward to go to the toilet with her. Fulgoso sees Sergio and at first, he wanted to run to him and greet him but realized he shouldn't be seen with Cruzita or Corazon at this time. Sergio could easily put one and one together, so the smart canine scoots.

Cruzita's cotton candy falls and Sergio picks it up but the tot declares that it is now dirty. Sergio finds her very cute, indeed. He tells the little girl, "I will buy you another cotton candy if you will tell me your name." Without thinking twice, Marimar's daughter blurts her name and Sergio goes to buy the promised treat. Good thing Sergio was so focused on Cruzita, he would have noticed how comical Corazon's facial expression were and would have wondered what was wrong with the plump woman.

Diego helps Renato escape but Monica and Angelika have returned. Worse, Perfecta reports to Angelika that Renato is not in the bodega. Angelika wonders, "Di ba binabantayan siya ni Diego?" (Wasn't Diego standing guard?) Monica doesn't have a clue and remains silent.

Sergio gives the new cotton candy to Cruzita and he is so amused at how the little girl loves it. Cruzita thanks him and gives him a kiss which makes Sergio happy. He tells the girl, "I'll give you another cotton candy if you tell me your mother's name." At this point Corazon looked like someone from one of those hemmoroids commercials, going crazy at being caught. Marimar sees Sergio talking to Cruzita and hides by the cotton candy stand, scared at being discovered.

Angelika is certain that Renato hasn't totally escaped yet as all guards have been alerted immediately and are on the lookout for the escapee. She suspects that it is Diego who freed her husband, being still loyal to Renato. Monica cannot really comment and looks a bit worried for her 'Diego babe'.

Corazon interrupts Sergio and Cruzita in fear that the little girl may divulge the name of her mother causing Sergio to find out the true identity of the little girl he is so fond of. She tells Cruzita that her teeth are full of cavities and so she must stop eating the cotton candy at once. Cruzita tells Sergio, "My mommy is buying ice cream. Wait mo na lang siya." Sergio likes how the child is so cute and so he promises to wait for her mother.

Meantime Marimar grabs a cotton candy in a plastic bag and uses this as cover so she can transfer from the cotton candy stand to the lobby indoors where she will have more cover.

Sergio tells Cruzita, "Aren't you going to ask me what's my name?" Cruzita responds with the same question, "What's your name?" Sergio's phone rings and as he answers it, the little girl kept saying, "What's your name?" in the repetetive way most children do that is either cute or annoying to adults.

After the call, Sergio apologizes to Cruzita as he has a meeting and must leave at once, but not before he asks for another kiss from the precocious tot who obliges like Sergio's an old friend. He asks for Cruzita's age and the child shows four fingers and declares that she is four years old. Sergio realises something that he tells out loud making Corazon go all the more crazy, "Alam mo, kung nabubuhay lang ang anak ko, kasing cute mo rin siya, kasing biba. Kiss pa nga ulit," as he asks Cruzita for one more kiss which she obliges. Sergio asks Corazon whether they live just near the place but Corazon denies it and declares they live far, far away. "Nag-migrate na nga kami eh!" (hahahaha! This truly cracked me up, Marilyn Reynes is such a comic and a really good actress!)

Renato is tired of hiding and wants to make a run for it. Diego stops him telling him his gut feel is to stay hidden for now. But Renato defies his advice and runs for the gate. Angelika is there to stop him saying, "Going somewhere honey?" as two guards flank and hold him as Nicandro turns Renato into a punching bag again. The elder Santibanez doubles up in pain.