Marimar episode 46 - The one where Sergio finds Marimar

The explosion caused all the diners to get up, except for Natalia who remained calm and seated. Everyone rushed out of the house when a maid came in to inform them that the explosion came from the bodega. (Is baby Cruzita alone in there?) Natalia waited for everyone to leave, smiled and pretended concern as she too ran out a while later calling after Gustavo. Marimar falls with the explosion but soon regains consciousness and tries to stand up. She is unhurt as she sits up but her head is suddenly in a whirl as her memories come flooding back. She can now recall the plane crash that broke her family apart all those years ago. Marimar gasps, "Ang pagsabog na iyon kutlad nt pagsabog ng eroplano. Kasama ko si Itay, si Inay. Tama ba ang naaalala ko? Si Senor Gustavo, siya ang aking ama?" Her memory has been restored and can see her parents faces, her father is none other than Gustavo Aldama. She questions her memories whether they are true.

Meanwhile in another corner of Manila, Sergio asks Antonio if he has seen Kim. Antonio tells him not to avoid Kim anymore as she's done nothing but good things for his friend. Sergio agrees and tells Antonio that the reason he is looking for her is because he intends to take her out on a date. Indeed she's been very kind and patient with him. He adds, "The least I could do is to be nice to her." as he talks to his friend. Antonio asks whether he is going to forget about Marimar from now on. Sergio declares he can never forget about Marimar but he believes it is really time for him to move on.

After her recollections about her past, Marimar passes out. Fulgoso is barking for help as two men came near her and go run to get help. Just then, the guests with Esperanza and Gustavo leading them come out of the house and the men inform them about what happened. Esperanza exclaims, "Diyos ko, si Bella!" Gustavo sensing a panic he cannot explain rushes towards the flaming bodega.

Sergio and Kim are out on a date and the rich divorcee asks the handsome racer "Is this a romantic gesture, or naaawa ka lang sa akin?" Referring to her earlier suicide attempt which Sergio doesn't know she staged (the faker!). Sergio replies that he wants to make it up to Kim. Kim tells him that she understands. They're both on the rebound after their respective spouses left them but she says it's time to forget about them and tells Sergio, "Let's focus on each other." Sergio returns Kims smiles as he promises her, "From now on I will focus on you." (Nooooooh!)

Gustavo carries Bella over to the crowd as Esperanza cautions him reminding him not to exert too much effort since he isn't really all that well. Natalia even dared a comment to just leave the maid to people who can help but Gustavo ignored them. He puts Marimar down and orders those around to call an ambulance. Bella wakes up and sees Gustavo looking worriedly down on her. She says, "Itay..." Gustavo is surprised at how she called him. He calls her name and asks, "Sino ang tinatawag mong itay?" (Who are you calling father?) But Bella passes out again. Natalia frowns as she gets worried that soon her lies will catch up with her, knowing Bella's true identity.

Kim asks Sergio to dance. The young man tells her he doesn't dance but Kim insists and so Sergio gives in. They dance with arms around each other, faces too close for comfort, ready for a kiss. Sergio and Kim seem to be enjoying each other's company. (Pakshet! Doesn't Sergio remember the first time he danced with Marimar overlooking the beach pa nga! Ang how sexy Marimar was when she was teaching him to dance? Grrrrr...how short-term his memory is indeed)

At one of the bedrooms of the Aldama mansion, a doctor checks on Bella and declares her to be out of danger. Gustavo and Esperanza, who is holding baby Cruzita (thank God she's safe!), are both relieved to hear the good news. Gustavo asks about the baby, "Papaano si Cruzita?" Esperanza volunteers to look after the baby while Bella is in the hospital, even offering Cruzita to stay with her in her bedroom, "Dun na muna siya sa kwarto ko." She hands the baby to a maid who takes baby Cruzita to Esperanza room. Natalia who was also present tried to start up a conversation about how the fire came to be and why there was an explosion. Esperanza who doesn't hide her dislike for the impostor snaps, "Anong malay ko?" (How should I know?) Natalia tries to blame Marimar that perhaps it was due to her negligence being such an ignorant, uneducated person. Esperanza cuts her short by telling Gustavo that she wants the matter investigated to root out the true cause of the fire and explosion. Gustavo who seems as puzzled about the origin of this night's disaster tells the two women that they should discuss this matter outside to allow Bella time to rest. He leaves followed by Esperanza. Natalia swears in her head, "Leche, pumalpak ang plano ko. Nabuhay ka pa Marimar." Esperanza turns around and sees Natalia still hanging about the room. She orders the younger woman to leave the room and Natalia is forced to follow her. Fulgoso, worried about his mistress can only say, "Dios mio, Marimar!"