Marimar episode 43 - the one where Natalia becomes a Marimar impostor

Doctor Rodriguez arrives at the Santibanez Resort but not on a social call to Angelika. He is there to wheedle more money out of Angelika's purse in exchange for his silence in their once-successful conspiracy. But Angelika doesn't have the money yet exclaiming, "Doc masyado kayong impatient!" (You're too impatient) with his initial visit being only the day before. She cannot possibly come up with 1 million pesos in that span of time.

The gambling doctor tells her that should he approach Renato with some information, like the truth about her pregnancy, for sure Renato would be able to come up with the required amount. Angelika asks for a week to maneuver and the doctor agrees telling her, "O sige hanggang Biyernes na lang ha. Kung hindi, pasensiyahan na lang tayo." (OK until Friday, if not then just forgive me.) He also reminds her not to slap him this time or else things could get really complicated. "At huwag mo na akong sasampalin kung ayaw mong magkabuhul-buhol tayo pareho."

Marimar seems to be on a break from her chores and takes time to play with Cruzita as Fulgoso looks on. They are by the front steps of the Aldama mansion. Marimar exclaims how Cruzita is such a happy child; a joy to her mother. The cute baby smiles at her mother. Just then, Senor Gustavo arrives and is happy to find the baby awake. Most of the time she is asleep, he says. "Mabuti naman at nadatnan kong gising, madalas kasing tulog." Marimar agrees that Cruzita is "takaw-tulog" (hungry for sleep) most times and also Fulgoso who exclaims that those are the only things the baby seems to know how to do. "Dios mio eh wala naman ibang alam gawin yang si Cruzita kung kumain at matulog."

The elderly man asks his maid if he can carry Cruzita and Marimar gives him the little girl who giggles and smiles at Gustavo as if on cue, prompting laughter from the mother. He introduces himself to Cruzita as grandfather Gustavo and asks the permission of Marimar whether it is OK for her daughter to call him that. Marimar of course can only agree at the kind gesture. "Hello Cruzita. Siguro nagtataka ka kung sino ako no? Ako ang lolo Gustavo mo." He asks Marimar whether she has any difficulty in caring for her daughter. Marimar replies that Cruzita is a good baby and seems to know that she is alone in raising her so she doesn't cause her any more troubles.

Sergio and Kim are in their place of business going over some details. Sergio declares, "Finishing touches na lang, ready na" and Kim adds that perhaps in a few more weeks they would be able to open their business. Sergio thanks the rich divorcee for giving him a chance to manage the business and Kim tells him that all he has to do is make sure their business is doing well and that would be more than enough payment for all the favors that she has done for him. Sergio promises to work hard , "tutal binuhos ko na rin naman lahat ng oras at atensiyon ko dito. Sisiguraduhin ko maayos lahat." Kim agrees by telling the young racer that she has all the faith in him and asks him not to use up all his time and energies into their business. "Leave some for me," she suggestively declares. Sergio tries to change the subject by checking whether they need to change the business name. Kim naughtily steers it back to her loaded double entendres by suggesting, "Moving On."

The playful baby loves the attention the adults are giving her as they continue to coo and play with her. Meanwhile Gustavo notices how she seems to be getting bigger for her clothes. He offers to buy her some new one, telling Marimar to accompany him to mall later that day but Marimar quickly declines his kind proposal telling her employer that her friend Innocencia had just bought Cruzita some new clothes and that should be more than enough for now.

Gustavo observes that she is quick to deny help from him when it had been another person, they would have grabbed at the opportunity. Marimar replies that she already owes him a lot and she doesn't want to abuse his kindness. "Tunay po kasi ang pagmamalasakit ninyo sa aming mag-ina. Ayaw ko naman pong abusuhin and kabaitan ninyo." She adds that besides, she would want for Cruzita to grow up like she did. "Gusto ko po lumaki siya na hindi umaasa sa mga materyal na bagay." She may have been poor and barely had life's necessities but she wants her daughter to learn to value other things like having a good character and principles than wanting material things. Gustavo tells her that she is truly quite admirable. "Habang nakikilala kita ng matagal, lalo mo akong pinapahanga sa iyo. May prinsipyo ka pero nasa lugar." Marimar a.k.a. Bella has integrity and principles declares Gustavo Aldama.