Marimar episode 50 - The one where Gustavo dies and Marimar is now Bella Aldama

Marimar listens to Gustavo transferring all his earthly possessions to his sole heir, his daughter, her – Marimar. She tells her father, "Tay, hindi ko naman kailangan ang kayamanan mo. Itay kailangan ko ikaw. Makasama kita. Makasama ka namin ni Cruzita....yun lang." (Father, I don't need your fortunes. I need you. To be with you. For Cruzita and me to be with you, that's all I need.)

Gustavo tells his daughter, "Kahit anong mangyari sa akin, maisiguro ko na ikaw, anak ko, ay magkaroon ng magandang kinabukasan." (Whatever happens to me, I've made sure that you, my child, will have a good future.)

Marimar continues to feel saddened despite having a secured future, she comments, "Aanhin ko lahat ng ito? Hindi ko kailangan...ikaw lang itay!" (What would I do with all these? I don't need it...only you father!)

Gustavo explains to her, "Ito lang ang tanging paraan na maipadama ko sa iyo ang pagmamahal ko." (This is the only way that I can make you feel just how much I love you.)

He signs the papers. Attorney Romualdez talks to Gustavo and adds that all she needs to do now is to have the documents notarized for them to be legal. Marimar doesn't really care for such concerns. She just hugs her father tightly.

Meanwhile Miss Kim Chan has reached the point where she has revealed just how non-human her annoyingly screeching voice is. Kim continues to get bitchy about Sergio. "Hayop na Sergio yon! Ikaw lang ang minahal ko ng ganito! Bakit di mo ko mahalin? Si Marimar pa rin ang laman ng puso niya. Di ko kayang mawala si Sergio. Di ko hahayaang magkita muli si Sergio at Marimar." (That son of a b_tch, Sergio! You are the only one I've loved like this. Why can't you love me back? Until now your heart wants Marimar. I can't bear to lose Sergio. I will never allow Sergio and Marimar to find each other again.)

Antonio tries to calm her down telling her that he'll have her accompanied to her suite but she lashes out on Antonio now that Sergio has walked out on her. The poor guy just wanted to make sure she is okay but she sends him away as well. Kim now screams at anyone who even looks at her, including other guests of the bar. She also breaks some bottles and topples over some furniture, how embarrassing!

Antonio catches up with Sergio and tries to defend Kim's side. "Alam ko nasaktan ka sa sinabi ni Kim kanina. Nakainom lang ang tao, pagpasensiyahan mo na." (I know you were upset by what Kim said earlier. She just had too much too drink, I hope you understand.) Sergio tells Antonio that is the reason why he just left, "Kaya nga umalis na lang ako eh."

Antonio continues to defend Kim, reminding Sergio of the many good things she has done for the both of them, especially to Sergio who benefited the most. Sergio didn't quite like this statement, implying that he is somewhat an opportunist. "Anong ibig mong sabihin, manggagamit ako?" He asks Antonio whether this is what he is trying to tell him. Antonio adds that even if he is not a user, and whether it was not his intention to take advantage of Kim, still he did gain a lot from her. "Pinakinabangan mo rin naman ng husto ang babae."

Sergio returns the spiteful remark to Antonio as he pointedly asks him what his role is in all this, whether he is Kim's pimp. "Ano ka ba ni Kim? Bugaw?"

Choosing to be silent than to let both their angers flare and lead to worse arguments, Antonio chose to leave Sergio alone.

Marimar cries as she takes her father's hand in hers and puts it gently on her face. The lawyer leaves them after assuring Gustavo that she will serve his family as well as she did him.

Gustavo then calls Esperanza and she quickly came at her cousin's side. She too had been crying feeling the end quite at hand. Gustavo tells her to take care of Marimar and Cruzita when he is gone. He is sure that she would be able to guide them properly, "Tiwala ako sa iyo na gagabayan mo sila." He also thanks her for all she's done for him. "Salamat. Ikaw ang naging sandalan ko nung mga panahong kailangan ko. Kung ano man ang kasalanan ko sa iyo, sana'y mapatawad mo ako." Esperanza had been his source of strength in the times he needed one. He asks her for her forgiveness for whatever wrong he may have done.