Marimar episode 58 - The one where Sergio rescues Bella

Sergio turns up in Bella's office while she was on her way out. Her bodyguard tries to stop him but Bella tells her to let him speak to her. She reminds Sergio about the restraining order imposed on him and he admits that he knows that.

"I just want to apologise for harassing you."

"I'm glad to hear that," Bella comments and asks Sergio why he changed his mind now about her.

"I just found out na patay na ang asawa ko," Sergio admits.

Bella acts sorry and offers her condolences.

Rodolfo arrives at the scene, suave and confident, he invites Bella, "I'm free, have dinner with me."

Still out to punish Sergio for leaving her, she quickly accepts Rodolfo's offer which even slightly surprises the young businessman. He smiles at Sergio, enjoying the fact he's got the girl.

Bella tells her guard that she will be coming with Rodolfo and the two leave together leaving Sergio behind who doesn't even give a reaction.

Fifi thanks Fulgoso for giving her some of his dog food, telling her ex-mutt friend that she missed how delicious they are. She burps and says, "Excuse me." This time it is Fulgoso's turn to tell her what a 'jo-dog' (jologs na dog) she is. Yes, the tables have turned and Fulgoso is now the saucy canine and Fifi is the 'poor-dle' (poor na poodle). But Fifi lets out a quotable line, "I'm just a girl-dog, standing in front of a boy-dog. You complete me" that has Fulgoso consider his true feelings for his ex-dog friend.

Back at the Villa Santibanez Angelika orders Nicandro to remove the ropes that bind Renato's hands. She tells her husband that she will set him free but he must do one thing for her. She asks Renato to sign the doctored papers – the one that will transfer all the Santibanez fortunes to her name.

Rodolfo and Bella are in his car as they are driving around looking for a place to have dinner. He asks, "Where do you want to go?" He suggests a restaurant, a hotel...."or somewhere more adventurous," he slyly suggests.

"Uuwi na ako." Bella unceremoniously declares. She calls her driver from her cell phone but Rodolfo, suddenly miffed, takes the phone out of her hands.

Marimar protests, as Rodolfo locks the doors of his 4-wheel drive and speeds up. He snaps, "I can't understand you!" He complains how the lady seems to be toying with him, playing flirty one minute then utter cold and distant the next. "Pinaglalaruan mo ba ako?"

Bella avoids answering his questions and asks him to stop the car instead.

Angelika gives Renato the papers to sign. He takes them and declares that he wants to read it first before he signs them.

Rodolfo continues to increase the car's speed, angered at Bella's inconsistent attitude towards him. She begs him to stop the car.

Renato tells Angelika he is not signing anything without reading it first. Angelika tells him to just sign the documents, controlling her anger so as not to alarm Renato.

Rodolfo stops the car. He gets out as well as Marimar and as she tries to run away, he catches up with her and grabs her by both wrists. He shows his dark side by saying, "I will teach you a lesson." Referring how he dislikes being toyed with.

Bella struggles but Rodolfo states that her futile attempts only increase his excitement. He declares he likes his women feisty, angering Marimar as she shouts, "Bitawan mo ako!"(Let go of me!)

Just then Sergio, who appears to have tailed them again arrives at the scene and punches Rodolfo giving the break to allow Bella to be released from his grasp. But Rodolfo punches back giving Sergio a couple of serious cuts. Bella runs to Sergio and pleads him to stop and a guard arrives holding Rodolfo off.