Marimar episode 52 - The one with the US trip - there and back again

Sergio is very angry and takes Arturo with him to his office. He wants to call Angelika at Villa Santibanez, to confront her; he doesn't know that they've left the country for Paris. Antonio gives Sergio an important letter from Kim and he tells Sergio to read it at once.

Sergio opens the letter and voice-over of Kim says: "I've decided to do the smart thing in life. I guess you can't win them all. I'm admitting defeat."

We see Kim crying as she prepares her things, deciding to leave Manila and Sergio so she can move on wit her life and find her own happiness.

Her voice-over continues, "Kahit anong gawin ko di mabubura ang nakaraan mo. Hindi maalis si Marimar sa puso mo."

She now accepts that Sergio is still in love with Marimar and so she must give him time to find her. She is indeed quite a good person after all.

Kim adds, "Please don't worry about me. I'll be fine. And to show you na walang sama ng loob sa dibdib ko..."

Sergio reads the last lines, "eto and address kung saan mo matatagpuan si Marimar."

Kim gave Sergio the address where she kept seeing Marimar, which is actually Innocencia's address.

Innocencia is very excited about their trip. She is all packed and ready and Marimar is helping her do last minute checks in their old home. Both women are scared because they feel that they are not very good English speakers. Marimar tells Innocencia she is better of, having had some formal education but she is totally an ignorant country lass who doesn't even know how to read properly in her first language.

Fulgoso bids farewell to Fifi calling her, "my ex-honey".

Fifi asks Fulgoso to stay or at least take her with him to the US. "Fulgoso please don't leave me, I love you. Isama mo ako sa States, bagay ang beauty for doon!"

Sergio is shocked that Kim knows where Marimar lives. He wants to find out what this means but Arturo reminds him to forget about that and immediately go to the given address if he wants to find his wife that badly.

Innocencia leaves their old house to their neighbors who are very thankful to be able to live there without any rent. Innocencia just made them promise to take good care of the house. She tells the couple that it's old but she and her mother love the old place very much. It is after all, home. They thank Innocencia again but the young lady tells them she should be the one to thank them for they will be looking after the house for her and her mother. When they ask where she is going, she happily tells them that she and Marimar are going to the USA.

Kim is still in her suite although she has finished packing. She is crying, obviously letting Sergio go is painful and a sad thing for her to do. Her phone rings and she sees that it is Sergio. Having decided to let him go, she ignores his call and doesn't answer.

Kim talks to Sergio in her mind, "Paalam Sergio. Sana maging masaya ka sa piling ni Marimar. At sana maging masaya na rin ako." (Oh, I love Kim now, she's so sublime! Sabagay, she can see how Sergio truly loves Marimar and having known Bella, she can see she is a good person – I wish Kim will find a nice man who will love her and make her happy. She deserves it!)

Sergio is in the car with Arturo driving. He looks quite eager to get to he place, wanting to see his wife whom he's missed for over a year now. He calls Antonio and asks him to contact Kim who he can't seem to contact. He wants to find out how she knew about Marimar's location. Obviously he wants to ask her so many questions, but maybe also to thank her and wish her well.

Marimar and Innocencia board the van as Sergio and Arturo's jeep stop at the corner store.

Inside the van, the driver asks if they are going straight to the airport. Marimar confirms this telling the driver that her aunt and Cruzita will meet them there.