Marimar Episode 45 - The one with the explosion

Gustavo sees Bella hitting Natalia with a feather duster and demands that the maid stop what she is doing to her daughter immediately. Natalia whines to Gustavo crying how Bella just attacked her. Marimar in her anger at Natalia almost harming Cruzita forgot that Gustavo is in the same room and lashes at the lying Natalia, "Walang hiya ka napakasinungaling mo talaga!" while she continues to use her feather duster as a weapon.

Gustavo now believes Natalia's story that Flor and Bella, mere servants in his home, have been cruel to his daughter. He shouts at Bella to stop hitting Natalia.

Sergio and Antonio rush to Kim's suite after a hotel staff warned them about Kim not opening her door after several requests to clean the room. They get to her just in time as she is splayed out on the floor, her head resting on the bed and beside her a bottle of sleeping pills that she had taken. Sergio runs to her and covers her with a blanket. Kim declares, "Ayaw ko nang mabuhay, Sergio. Kung di mo din lang ako papansinin mabuti pa mawala na lang ako." (I do not wish to live, Sergio. If you aren't going to give me your attention, it is best that I disappear.)

At the Villa Santibanez, Renato can be seen pulling a trolley bag towards the door and Angelika asks him where he is going. Renato replies, "Sa lugar na malayo at di mo ako maloloko." (To a far away place where you will not be able to fool me.) Suddenly Angelika pulls a gun ang points it at herself. She cries, "Papatayin ko ang sarili ko kung ito lang ang tanging paraan para maniwala kang nagsisisi na ako." (I will kill myself if this is the only way to convince you that I feel sorry for what I've done.)

Bella continues to air her side to Senor Gustavo. She says that he probably will not believe her because she is only a maid in his household against the words of his very own daughter. "Katulong lang ako dito, hindi ninyo ako anak," declares Bella wanting Gustavo to believe her cause for hitting Natalia continuously.

Natalia sensing Gustavo softening declares that nobody wants her in the house. She threatens, "Aalis na lang ako dito. Hindi ko kayang manirahan sa isang bahay na kasama siya," pointing at Bella. (I'd rather leave this place. I cannot bear to live in one house with her.)

Gustavo tries to pacify Natalia and tells her she is not leaving. "Ako ang bahala kay Bella," he tells his daughter as the two of them leave Bella's quarters.

Back at a five-star hotel suite in Manila, Sergio asks the woman before him, "Kim anong pinagsasabi mo?" (What are you talking about?) Kim passes out and Sergio tells Antonio to call an ambulance quickly. He tries to carry Kim to take her to the hospital.

Renato seeing Angelika on the brink of a massive nervous breakdown tries to calm and pacify his wife. He reaches for the gun and gently holds her in an embrace and asks for forgiveness. The elder Santibanez declares, "Angelika bakit hindi kita matiis? Lahat na ng kahayupan ginawa mo sa akin pero bakit hindi pa rin kita makalimutan? Ikaw pa rin ang laman ng puso ko." (Angelika why can't I ignore you? You've done all despicable things towards me and yet why is it that I cannot forget you? You are still the one my heart longs for.)

Angelika now secured in her husband's admission of love for her answers, "Renato, patawarin mo ako. I love you Renato. Magsimula tayong muli." (Forgive me. I love you. Let's start over again.)

Natalia is alone in what appears to be a stockroom of sorts and of course, in her demented mind, her elder sister is with her. She shows her sister the things that she's taken from Gustavo's room – evidences of the real Marimar: a picture of a young girl and the drawing Marimar gave his father on the plane. Her sister's ghost orders her, "Sunugin mo para walang ebidensiya." (Burn them so there won't be any evidence left.) Natalia uses a cigarette to burn a huge hole into the picture. When this seems to be slow in flaming up, she uses a lighter instead. Just them she heard someone coming so she hurriedly throws the stuff in a bin and hides herself. It is another maid who is bringing a basket of unused stuff into the stockroom for storage.