Marimar episode 51 - Kim and Marimar date; Sergio find Arturo

Corazon is selling rice cakes and snacks inside an exclusive-looking subdivision when she bumps into someone...it's Arturo!

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" "Eh di nagtatrabaho, ikaw?" "May hinahanap akong address, di ko nga makita eh. Naghahanap din ako ng trabaho. May balita ka ba kay bossing sergio?" "Wala nga eh, pati nga kay maam Marimar wala akong balita, eh."The two ask each other why there are there. Corazon updates Arturo that she's now into sales and marketing. She sells fish in the market and if she's not doing that, she sells rice cakes and snacks going house to house in subdivisions like this one.

In Manila, Marimar visits Innocencia and her mother, Leonor, whom she also calls 'inay' being like a mother to both the young women. (Finally ilang episodes na, ngayon ko lang nakilala si "inay", haaay...Leonor lang pala!)

Fifi is surprised to see Marimar. Innocencia is happy her friend hasn't forgotten all about them now that she's a bigshot billionairess. She asks about Cruzita and Fulgoso and Marimar tells her that Cruzita is fast asleep while Fulgoso doesn't seem enthusiatic about coming here and chose to stay home.

Fifi, hearing this exclaims, "Fulgoso, where are you? Hindi kita pinagtaksilan, nagugutom lang talaga ako noon."

Marimar tells Innocencia another reason why she is there: she wants her and her mother to come live with her in her new home. She told both women who appear to be so shocked that they have both been very kind and good to her since she first came into their lives. They have treated her with respect and love and had been like one of the family. Somehow she feels that it is now her turn to repay them for all that they have done for her and her daughter.Innocencia quickly replied that they are not asking for anything in return. They do not expect to get anything for whatever help they gave her.

Marimar insists that it is not really paying. She really considers them family and she wants all her family to be under one roof, live together and be together.

Innocencia feels awkward, "Nakakahiya naman." But Marimar assures them that she had already talked this through with her aunt Esperanza and the elder woman had agreed to her suggestion.

Happy at Marimar's invitation, Innocencia teases her mother, "Ano po Inay, handa na ba kayong ipagpalit ang papag ninyo sa kutson?" (Are you ready to exchange your wooden cot for a soft mattress?)

Leonor looks around their hunble home beaming with happiness and answers, "Sabi nila, masarap daw sa kutson." (They say it is most comfortable in a mattress.)

Marimar asks them if this is an indication that they agree to her suggestion, that they accept her invitation. Both women smile and nod their heads. The three are happy and share a group hug.

Back at San Martin, Arturo tells Corazon that he is job-hunting as he is now the sole breadwinner for his siblings who had been taken off their stipend from the Santibanez coffers. He plans to leave San Martin dela Costa and head for Manila, where his fortunes may take a positive turn.

Corazon agrees that she too may just take off and find her luck in the city, but not yet.

She convinces Arturo to buy some of her wares and he looks into what she has to offer from her huge basket.

"Meron akong monay."

"Monay? Ayaw ko niyan eh!" (Ito naman kasi si Corazon, bading nga si Arturo no so shempre wis nya feel ang monay....batuta or lubid-lubid baka type niya!)

Innocencia walks Marimar back to her car with their arms linked together. The former thanks her friend and Marimar brushes it aside, telling her that she is the one who should be thankful. Innocencia tells Marimar that she and her mother will start packing and Marimar promised to have a vehicle come to collect them later.