Marimar episode 41 - Sergio sees Innocencia and Cruzita

Marimar stops short in her attempt to call Sergio's attention as she sees Angelika run towards her husband and embraced him. Sergio asks Angelika in an irritated manner what she is doing in the same hotel but Angelika tells Sergio that she just needs to talk to him. "Kailangan kita makausap." Sergio takes Angelika's arm as he leads her away from where Marimar is standing. Marimar cries and falls on her knees in despair. She believes that Sergio and Angelika are indeed lovers and what Angelika had told her before killing her by the grassy hill was true. What she and Sergio had was all a lie. Marimar mourns for her past as she slumps to the floor uncaring about the world around her.

The private investigator that Gustavo talks with tells him not to keep any false hopes despite the possibility of finding her long, lost daughter. Gustavo tells the man about Bella, the young woman who is now under his employ and is also from San Martin dela Costa. The investigator suggested to Gustavo to ask this Bella about her hometown as she may know about Marimar. Gustavo has some hesitations about doing this and he admits to the man that Bella seems to be keen on forgetting about her painful past.

Innocencia is carrying baby Cruzita telling her that she is such a pretty baby. She tells the infant that when her face didn't have any scar, she too was pretty. "Alam mo Cruzita, noong wala pa akong peklat sa mukha ko, maganda din ako tulad mo." Her mother comes to them and tells her daughter that she is still pretty even now. "Maganda ka pa rin ngayon anak." But Innocencia tells her mother to stop pulling her leg. "Inay, huwag nyo na akong bolahin." She adds that she knows how she looks like as she can clearly see herself in the mirror. She knows that most people find her face quite revolting nowadays. Cruzita cries, thankfully putting a stop to such doomed conversation. Both women turn their attention to the little girl who is bringing such joy in their lives. Innocencia's mother declares that Cruzita is such a happy child and takes after her mother in looks. Innocencia observes that Cruzita looks a bit more than his father. "Nay parang mas kamukha nya ang ama niya." Cruzita cries but Innocencia continues to talk about Sergio, telling the baby how handsome her father is, who looks like a celebrity. "Alam mo Cruzita, ang guwapo-guwapo ng tatay mo. Tapos artistahin pa ang dating." Innocencia stops as she realizes that perhaps, with the way things are going, Cruzita may never get the chance to meet and get to know her real father. "Sayang, kahit kailan mukhang hindi na ata niya makikilala."

Marimar is still down on the floor in tears. Gustavo finds her in this state and asks her what she is doing. He's been looking for her and was quite worried. "Bella, anong ginagawa mo riyan? Kanina pa kita hinahanap. Saan ka ba nagpunta?" He helps her up and asks whether she is alright now. Marimar lied saying she saw someone she though she knew but it turned out she was mistaken. "May nakita po kasi ako, akala ko kakilala ko. Hindi pala." She asks Gustavo whether they are leaving presently and the elder man confirms it. They are leaving now so they'd be able to get to the mall while it is still open as Gustavo promised Marimar that he will buy her things for her baby. "Oo aalis na tayo, para maabutan natin ang mall."

Perfecta serves food for Monica and Diego who are openly flirting by the pool area. She asks whether Monica has other instructions for her and Monica notices how Perfecta speaks in a falsely patronizing manner, obviously unhappy with the fact the she alone is doing most of the household chores especially made difficult by Corazon quitting. "Oh eh bakit parang galit ka?" Perfecta denies that she is unhappy, adding that she is on the contrary quite happy. Monica orders her to get some fresh pineapple juice for her and for her 'baby' Diego. (Lo and behold, Diego speaks!) The ever silent bodyguard of Angelika finally has a few lines, first agreeing to Monica's demand of fresh pineapple juice, then dismissing Perfecta who is more incensed about a hired hand like her, giving her orders. Diego hands Monica some food and admits that it is so much nicer that Angelika is not around as they have the resort all to themselves. "Alam mo, mas okay talaga na wala si Angelika dito eh. Solong-solo natin ang resort." Monica agrees and adds that they both feel like they own the place. "Oo nga, feeling don at donya tayo ngayon." She adds that the swimsuit she is wearing actually belongs to Angelika. Fishing for compliments, she asks Diego whether is suits her. The hunky bodyguard agress but tells her she'd look a whole lot better without it. "Bagay, pero mas bagay yan pag hindi mo suot." (Kinky!) As the two continue to flirt and eat, even feeding each other, Renato arrives unannounced commenting how happy they are when he is not around. "Masaya pala kayo pag wala ako ano?" Both Monica and Diego stand up, fear visible in their faces. Renato continues to say out loud his observations focusing on the bodyguard he hired to watch over his wife, how Diego is embracing Monica, wearing casual clothing and not the all-black bodyguard number he is often seen in, and demands where his wife is. "May payakap-yakap ka pa. Naka-board shorts ka pa. Asan ang asawa ko."