Chapter 39

"So how's it looking in there doc?" I stared up at the monitor, holding my tshirt up. "Everything looks great Ms.Smith, your baby girl is very healthy." A huge smile spread across my face. I looked over at August, who was smirking too. Ever sinced that date a few days ago, he's been calling me everyday just to talk, and we decided on alternating appointments, and today was his day to come with me. "Two more months until she's here, have you guys started planning your baby shower?" Doctor Frayer asked as he wiped down my belly. "Oh um....Im still working on it." He nodded.

 "Im doing most of the work, since she's pregnant and all." August said, speaking up. Doctor Frayer nodded. "That's nice." I looked over at August and smiled a little. Even though we both knew we hadn't planned anything for a baby shower, it was sweet that he covered for me like that.

 "Alright, your all done." He pulled his gloves off his hands and motioned for me to sit up. "Your still taking your prenatals everyday correct?" I nodded. "Great, do you have any questions for me?" I shook my head. "No, everything's fine." He smiled. "Alright then, I'll see you in two weeks." He smiled at the both of us before leaving the room. "These appointments gettin easier and easier." August said standing up. I chuckled a little and nodded. "Yeah they are."

 "Tell me what happens at the next one, ight?" I nodded. "yeah of course." He held out his hand, helping me off the examination table. "You need help?" He asked as he watched me struggle to put my flats back on. I chuckled. "No Im good, I gotta get use to this." He smiled. "Can you even see yo feet ma??" "Nope." I said in a laugh.

 ************************************************

 "You wanna come over for awhile?" August asked, kepping his eyes on the road. I looked over at him and frowned. "Just to chill." My frown deepened. "Im serious, I just wanna chill. You know I miss you as a friend and Im lowkey lonely." I chuckled. "Alright...I guess I can stay for awhile." He cracked a ssmall smile and pulled a U-turn.

ARIANA P.O.V.

I looked over at my ringing phone and quickly answered it.

 ME: "Hello?"

 JAHKEEM: "Airiana."

 ME: "Hey....I thougt you said you were going to call me when you got back? Your back already?"

 JAHKEEM: "No, not yet. I got a new plan in the works."

 I frowned.

 ME: "Already?"

JAHKEEM: "You seem suprised."

ME: "Yeah...well, I am a little."

He chuckled.

JAHKEEM: "Never be suprised at anything I do."

ME: "...Alright...well what's the plan."

JAHKEEM: "You'll find out soon, Im going to need your help on this one."

I opened my mouth to speak, but the dial tone stopped me. I didn't know what was up with him hanging up on my lately, but quite frankly, it was getting annoying.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"So whatchu wanna do?" August asked me as I kicked my feet up on the couch and laid back. "I don't care, it's up too you." He lifted me up off the couch and moved me over, so he could sit down. "Really." I asked sitting up. He chuckled. "My bad, You takin up all the space. I smacked my lips toogether. "Are you tryna say someting?" I lifted a brow and waited for him to speak. "Um No..?"