Chapter 34

AUGUST P.O.V.

I looked up from my menu and smiled once I seen Ariana returning from the bathroom. She slid in beside me in the booth and rested her head on my shoulder. "Did you order yet?" She wiggled her phone out of her pocket and placed it on the table. "Yeah I did, I ordered for the both of us." She smiled. "Thanks baby."

"Sooo what do you want for desert?" She asked, eyeing the menu I was holding. "What I really want ain't on the menu....but this apple pie sound good." She chuckled. "Apple pie it is then." Just then, her phone vibrated on the table, causing me to look down at it. "....Who's Derrick?" I asked staring at her phone screen. "Oh, just a friend." She hit the ignore button and quickly put her phone back in her pocket.

"A friend huh?" I asked putting the menu down. "Why I ain't never heard of him?" She chuckled. "Babe are you jealous?" I shook my head. "Nah, I just wanna know who he is." She smiled. "Like I said, he's just a friend."

"So why you ain't answer the phone then?" She chuckled again. "Because, Im spending time with my man, everybody else can wait." She locked her arm around mine and leaned into me. "Can we enjoy our day please." I sighed and nodded. "Ight."

"I called a wedding planner this morning." "Oh word?" I said looking down at her. "Mhm, I found someone that would be willing to help us get everything together....I set up a meeting next week so we can get started." I nodded. "Ight cool."

THE NEXT NIGHT-SIMONE P.O.V.

"You got everything?" Trey asked me as he placed his bags by the door. I nodded. "Yeah...I have everything....do we have to leave??" He chuckled. "We had this talk already Simone, we gotta get home and start painting and putting up the crib for the baby." I sighed. "I know, and Im ready to do all of that...Im just not ready to go home, back to all the bullshit."

"Well." He started. "They shouldn't be any more drama, you and August aren't speaking and besides, Im coming back with you so it'll just be me and you for awhile." I smiled. "I know." "Good, so let me take your bags downstairs, then I'll come back for mine." I laid back on the bed and nodded. "Alright, take your time."

AUGUST P.O.V.

"August stop!" Ariana squealed in my arms. "You know Im tickilish, stop it!" She yelled in between laughs. I chuckled and watched her squirm in my grasp. Since I proposed to Ariana, everything's been great. And now that I know she's been carrying my seed, I realized how much Im actually starting to love her. It's crazy how much stronger my feelings have gotten over these past months. "I hate when you do that." She said catching her breath.

I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. "You know I like it though." She chuckled. "I know." I slowly slid my hands down to her and ass and grabbed it roughly. "Ow! stop, your being inappropriate right now." I chuckled. "So what? it's mines anyway." she smirked and quickly kissed my lips. "Nah I need more than that." I leaned up towards her, meeting her halfway into the kiss. Our tounges danced in each others mouthes, and I flipped her over and laid in between her legs. I tugged on the side of her leggings, when she grabbed my hand and stopped me. She pulled back from our kiss and threw her head back on my pillow.

"Why you stopped?" I said leaning up. "Im not in the mood." I sighed. "Ever since you got pregnant, you haven't been in the mood, your only two months." Ariana chuckled. "I know, but Im not in the mood babe, and besides I wanna take a shower." I sighed and got off of her. "Ight, but you gon give me some sooner or later, I got needs." Ariana shook her head and rolled off the bed. "Yeah yeah." She walked into the bathroom and started removing her clothes.

"Damn." I mumbled. "Atleast close the door if you ain't gon give me none, teasing me and shit." Ariana laughed before closing the door. I took a deep breath and laid back on the bed once I heard the shower water cut on. I grabbed the remote that was sitting behind me and turned on the TV. I got comfortable in my spot as I watched Love & Basketball. Just then, Ariana's phone vibrated on the pillow beside me. I glanced over at her screen to see someone calling her. I grabbed the phone and brought it up to eye level. "Derrick?" I mumbled. I answered the phone and placed it up to my ear.