Chapter 29

ONE MONTH LATER

SIMONE P.O.V.

I placed my hand on my back as I walked around the store, checking the inventory. "Your killing me baby girl." I mumbled. I slowly walked over to the couch and took a seat. It seemed like the farther I got into my pregnancy, the more tired I was. I leaned back, trying to catch my breath, when Kerri sat beside me.

 "You alright? you seem a little out of breath." "Yeah, I am, but Im fine." I said while nodding. "You sure?? You know I can do the rest of the work for you if you want." I shook my head. "No, I know you need extra help since Ellis isn't here, so it's fine." She sighed. "When's he coming back to work???" She leaned back on the couch and waited for me to respond.

 "His doctor said that he should rest for two more weeks before coming back." She sighed. "Alright fine." "I know it's hard right now, but we'll manage." "Yeah, I know." I smiled and kicked my feet up on the table infront of me.

 "And speak of the devil." Kerri said sitting up. I looked up to the front door to see Ellis making his way inside, with a glittery cane. I smiled widely and sat up, waiting for him to get over to us. "Hey bitches." He said with a sincere smile. "Hey E, we haven't seen you since you got released from thehospital, what are you doing here? Your suppose to be resting."

 He fanned me off. "I did rest, now Im here." I sighed. "No seriously E, I don't want you walking around, trying to work until your better." "Work?" He said scrunching up his face. "Oh no baby, Im not working, I just came to see y'all hoes." I chuckled. "Well wassup then?" He carefully leaned back into the couch and sighed. "Y'all tell me, you know I came to get the tea."

 "There really isn't any." I said in a sigh. "Sure." He started. "I've been in a coma for three weeks and you mean to tell me ain't shit happen??" Kerri chuckled. "Well there's one thing that happened..." She nudged my arm, trying to get me to talk. "Tell her Simone." I sighed. "Ariana's pregnant."

 Ellis' eyes grew wide. "What?? By who??" Kerri laughed. "By August." He sucked his teeth. "Y'all sure about that?" I nodded. "I guess so, August sure believes it his." Ellis sighed. "He's so fine, yet so damn dumb." I chuckled. "Amen."

 "So how do you feel about her being pregnant." I shrugged. "I really don't feel any type of way, I mean it is what it is, he's having a child with her." "And your having a child with him too." I sighed. "Possibly." Ellis laughed. "Do you realize that if August is the father, you and Ariana kids will be related???" I rolled my eyes and cringed a little. "Don't remid me." I mumbled. "I'll ptay for you." Kerri said. I sighed and sat up straight

 "Enough about them." I started. "How's your head been feeling?" Ellis sighed. "Chile Im fine, I told you don't be worried about me, Im gucci." Me and Kerri chuckled. "Is your memory coming back??" He shook his head. "Not really, the last memory I have was when I saw Ariana by the guest house."

 I sighed. "Do the police know anything yet?" He shook his head again. "No, there still lookng for the car that hit me, that was in the survilleance video." I rubbed my temples and sighed. "It's been a month and they haven't made any progress, I wanna know who would do this too you and why."

 Ellis sucked his teeth. "We already know who did it, Ariana ol broke ass probably did it." I shook my head. "I thought the same thing until I saw the survilleance footage, it looked more like a man that hit you." Ellis shrugged. "Then chile, I don't know who it was, but Ima beat his ass when I find out."

 "And Ariana's too?" Kerri asked with a smirk. "Hell yeah, just wait until fully heal." Kerri chuckled. "Y'all can't touch her, she's pregnant remember??" Ellis sucked his teeth. "Then in nine months, it's me and her." Kerri laughed. "No, we gon tag team her ass." Me and Ellis both looked Kerri in shock. "Your gunna fight?" I asked with a brow raised. Kerri nodded. "And what you gon do sahara? blow some dust and blind her? take a seat." I chuckled and shook my head. "It's good to have you back E."

AUGUST P.O.V.

"Why we up in a jewlry store???" Craig asked, leaningup against the glass counter. "Nigga I told you I had to pick something up real quick."He sighed and shook his head. "And what the fuck you need from a women's jewelry store?" He turned to me with a stale face.

 "Here you go Mr.Alsina." I turned around to see the women walking out from the back, carrying a small bag. "Will you paying cash or credit?" "Credit." I said as I took out my wallet. She handed me the bag asI handed her my credit card. "Thanks for shopping with us, come again." I shot her a small smile she handed me my receipt.

 "You done now??" Craig asked standing up straight. "Yeah bra, let's go, damn, can't take black people nowhere." I walked passed him and walked out the store. He sucked his teeth. "Whatever, Im hungry as fuck and you playing games, up here buying necklaces and earrings and shit." I chuckled. "I ain't even buy none of that."

 "So what's in the bag then." He said pointing to the small pastic bag I was carrying. I handed him the bag and got into the car. I looked over at Craig, as he opened the small box. "You getting married my nigga?!" I chuckled. "If she says yes, then yeah." He closed the box and gave me dap. "Thats wassup, I know Simone gon shit herself when she see that ring." I frowned. "Simone?? Who said I was marrying her?" He shrugged.

 "Shit, I just figured it was, y'all was so in love before, and ain't she having yo baby??" I sighed. "We was, and maybe." Craig frowned. "Maybe??" I sighed again. "Me or this other nigga could be the father, we won't find out until she gives birth." "Damn." He mumbled. "You ain't tell me all that." I shrugged. "Ion like to talk about it." There was silence between us for a few seconds. "So...If you ain't marrying Simone, who is it then??"

 I shook my head at the fact that he didn't remember. "My girl Ariana, remember I told you about her awhile back??" He nodded slowly. "Oh yeah her....you really wanna marry this female?" He asked with a frown. I nodded. "Yeah, why'd you say it like that?" He rubbed his chin and shrugged. "Because, I never even met her before, I never known you to be this serious about someone besides my bestie Simone." I smirked and shook my head.

 "I know, but I was talking to my mama the other day, and she said some shit that stuck with me." He titled his head and looked at me. "What she said?" "She said that I needed to finally settle down, and I think she's right." Craig chuckled. "So yo mama told you to get married?" I nodded. "Yeah, in a way."

 "Did she mean, get married or just be with one girl." I sucked my teeth. "Either way Im settiling down, so what's the difference??" "The difference is nigga, you could be getting married!" I chuckled. "I know that." "And you ready for it??" I nodded. "Yeah, Im tryna be a man, and besides, she carrying my seed." Craig's eyes grew wide. "You got the female pregnant??" I sighed and nodded. "Yeah." He shook his head. "Damn nigga, you need to start wrapping it up and fast before you got bout eight different baby mamas."

 I laughed. "Whatever, we did use protection, but shit....you know." He chuckled. "I feel bad for your pockets." I chuckled and started up the car. "So how's Simone? Even though y'all ain't together." I sighed and rubbed my chin. "Ion know, she been acting salty ever since I told her my girl pregnant." Craig laughed. "Damn, well tell her I said wassup next time you see her." I nodded. "Ight." I pulled out the parking space and sped down the street.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Craig in the multimedia (Brandon T Jackson)

longer chapters coming.

 Vote/Comment!!