Chapter 31

I stepped out of the car and pulled down my dress. (EXTERNAL LINK) "Here goes nothing." I mumbled. I pulled my gift bag out the backseat and shut the door. I slowly walked into the building thinking about how this day should go. Even though I was hoping it would go smoothly, it never seemed to turn out that way.

I pulled the door open and was immediately greeted by a man at a desk. "Can I get your name ma'am?" He asked with a smile. "Simone Smith." He looked down at his list and nodded. "Alright, you may enter." He stepped to the side and motioned for me to go. I took a deep breath and walked passed the man, outside to where everyone was at. I looked around the large open area and sighed. "Hey baby." I heard a voice say behind me. I quickly turned around to see Ms.Sheila standing there with a warm smile.

"Hey Ms.Sheila." We pulled each other into a tight hug. "I'm glad you came, August told me you were hesistant about coming." I nodded. "Yeah I was." She smirked a little and grabbed my hand. "I don't blame you." She whispered. I chuckled. "...So where's August?" I asked looking around. "I got him something." I lifed up the bag in my hand so she could see. "I'll take it." She took the bag from me and sighed. "Last time I saw him he was getting food..with his girlfriend."

I shook my head. "Why'd you say it like that?" She chuckled. "Im not to sure about her,especially know that's she pregnant, you know?" "Tell me about it." I mumbled. "What was that?" She asked. "Oh, uh I said that se threw him a nice party, you must be happy about that." She nodded. "I am, it's a very nice gesture, but it's the least she can do for not being there for him in Atlanta." I nodded slowly.

"And something tells me that's not the first time something like that has happened." She lifted a brow and stared at me, waiting for me to confirm her statement. I swalloed hard. "Um....I don't know." She shook her head and chuckled. "Your a bad liar, if you know something tell me." I sighed. "I think you should ask August, I shouldn't be getting in the middle of it." She smiled. "Oh, so it has happened before?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Im going to find August mama." She sighed. "Alright fine, go ahead. Im glad I got to see you again." I smiled you too. We hugged again and she rubbed my belly.

I turned on my heels and walked over to the pavillion that was filled with people eating or waiting for there food on the grill. I looked around carefully, and spotted August and Ariana sitting down at a table full of people. I rolled my eyes a little as I walked over there, not really in the mood to talk to anyone. "You made it." He said with a smile. He stood up from his seat and quickly hugged me. "...Yeah Im here....happy birthday by the way." He nodded."Thank you."

"Damnnn is that my bestie Simone???" I turned to the right to see Craig staring at me with a kool-aid smile. "Hey Craig." I said with a smile. He stood up and hugged me tightly. "Look at you girl, lookin like you carrying a watermelon and shit." I chuckled. "So are you calling me fat?" He shook his head. "Nah, not like fat fat, more like Im full as fuck fat." Me and August chuckled. "Right."

"Don't just stand there, sit down with us." I shook my head. "No it's fine, I'll find another table to sit at." Craig shook his head. "Nah, we got some catching up to do, aye Ariana scoot down so Simone can sit." I looked over at Ariana who looked slightly annoyed. She scooted down the bench and grabbed onto Augusts' arm. I rolled my eyes a little and took my seat beside Craig.

"Im glad you decided to come ma." August said with a smirk. "Yeah, thanks for coming out." Ariana slipped her hand into Augusts' and rested her head on his shoulder. I cleared my throat and nodded. "Oh and I heard your pregnant....congratulations." She smiled widely. "Thanks." I sighed and looked over my shoulder to see Stasia and MGK making there way towards us. "Thank god." I mumbled.

"Simi???" Stasia said, smiling. I stood up from the bench and hugged her. "I didn't know you were gunna be here." I nodded. "...Yeah, August invitied me." I let her go and looked over at MGK, who was already talking and giving dap to August. "Hi, Im Ariana." Stasia and I turned around quickly to see Ariana standing there with a wide smile and her hand out, waiting for Stasia to shake. Stasia looked down at her hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you." I chuckled a little to myself, I knew Stasia wasn't going to shake her hand.