Chapter 22.2

SIMONE P.O.V.

"No the fuck that bitch didn't." Ellis said leaning back into his seat. "She really had the nerve to say all of that too you??" Kerri asked. "Yeah she did, I think she was trying to scare me, but it wasn't working, what she really did was piss me off." Kerri shook her head and took a bite off her plate. "The nerve of that bitch." She said looking down at her plate. "Im beating her ass." Ellis said, sitting up.

 "Next time I see her, Im fucking her up on sight." I chuckled. "Be my guest." I said with a smirk. "So are you gunna tell August to check her??" I shook my head. "No, I can handle Ariana, I don't need to be running to August like he's my daddy, Im grown and I can handle myself." Kerri nodded. "I get that, but don't you think you should tell him that she's disrespecting you?? I mean it is a 50% chance your carrying his baby." I fanned her off. "And do you think he'll believe me?? Im sure once he asks Ariana about it and she lies, he'll take her word over mine." Ellis nodded.

 "I agree." Kerri sighed. "It's worth a shot, but if you think it won't help then fine." "Don't listen to her, what you need to do is fight fire with fire and let her know not to fuck with you." I chuckled. "I checked her, so I don't think she would have anything else to say to me, but you never know." "Knowing her, she might." Kerri added.

 "Well Im not worried about it, Ariana can talk shit all day and night if she wants to, Im above that and Im above her dumb ass." I flipped my hair over my shoulder and leaned back in my seat. "Oooooh." Ellis started. "Simone got some balls now." I chuckled. "Im liking this." He sipped his drink and smiled at me.

ARIANA P.O.V.

I took my usual seat in Jahkeem's office and waited for him to speak. It's been two days since our first meeting and we we're finally going to come up with a plan for our problem. I leaned back in my seat and cleared my throat. "I guess your ready to get started." He said, finally looking up at me. I nodded. "Yeah I need to get back before August starts to get suspicious." Jahkeem chuckled. "So I've been thinking." He started, completely ignoring what I had said.

 "What would be the best way to torture her, before actually killing her." I sat there silent. "Do you wanna take a guess??" I shook my head no. He smirked crazily. "To kill off her family members one by one." I frowned. "She's the reason my brother is dead, so I think it's fair if Im the reason her family are dead." I sat back in my seat silent.

 "So what I need you to do, is find out where they live and I'll send a few of my guys after them." I sat up from my chair slowly. "And how the hell do I do that??" I aksed confused. "Talk to her, get her to talk to you." I chuckled. "Yeah, that's not going to work, I hate her and she hates me, she'll find it weird that Im being nice to her all of a sudden. He smiled. "So apologize." "Come again??" I asked with a frown.

 "Apologize." He said again. "The only way were gunna be ableto pull this off is if you stop acting like a bitch towards her." I was silent. "She needs to think everything is cool between y'all so she won't suspect anything when shit starts happening." I leaned back in my seat and thought a minute. "So what do you want me to say??" He sighed. "Damn, I got to tell yo ass everything." He leaned up from his seat and rubbed his chin.

 "Tell her your sorry for y'all little arguement the other day, and you should have handled it better." I nodded slowly. "Tell her a whole bunch of shit you know she wants to hear, butter her ass up, but not to much though, then she'll know something's up." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Alright, I'll see what I can do in these next few days." He nodded. "Come see me again when it's done." I nodded and stood up from my seat.

 "Ariana." Jahkeem said, causing me to turn back around. "If anything goes wrong, and Simone's not the one to suffer, I promise you someone will have to pay." I nodded. "You won't have to worry about that anyways." He chuckled. "Yeah...Im sure I won't." He looked me up and down before looking back down at the papers on his desk. I turned around slowly and walked away.