Chapter 10

ARIANA P.O.V.

I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground as I waited for Derrick to arrive. I glanced down at my watch, wishing he would hurry up. I needed to get back before August got home, especially since he thinks Im sick. I sipped the drink I ordered and sighed. "Come on." I mumbled. I looked over towards the entrance of the cafe to see Derrick finally making it inside.

"Thank god." I sat up and pushed my hair over my shoulders. All I wanted to do right now is get this over with. "Hey beautiful." He said as he slid in the booth across from me. I let out a weak smile and nodded. "Hey D." I folded my arms across the table and took a deep breath. "Im glad you called me." He started. "Im only here for a two more days and then I get back on the plane." I nodded. "I know...I thought it would be best to see you now...before you go...so we can get everything straight." He smiled widely and placed his hand ontop of my folded ones.

I cleared my throat and pulled my hand back. "Look, I came here tonight to tell you something." He nodded and smirked. "Alright, shoot." "I have a boyfriend." I started. "A good boyfriend, who Im starting to really love." He cleared his throat and leaned back into the booth. "What happened between us when I came back home was a mistake, It should have never happened."

He was silent. "You can't keep calling my phone and texting me all the time, I've moved on and you should do the same." He chuckled. "So that's it??" "You just want me to forget about everything that happened??" I nodded. "I thought you loved me??" He asked confused. "I used to love you Derrick. We've been broken up for years, and one random night doesn't change anthing that happend, it was a mistake and you need to let it go." He shook his head.

"So you want me to forget about what happened, and fly back home and never contact you again?" I sighed. "I didn't say all that, I don't mind talking to you every once in awhile, ONLY if you can agree to just be friends....I want you to respect my relationship." He chuckled. "Respect your relationship?? I will when you do." He stood up and slid out of the booth.

I sighed. "Derrick." I called behind him. He sighed and slowly turned around. "Don't make things worse then what they are." He shook his head. "Whatever Ariana, your always doing shit like this to me, first you left me for that other nigga that turned out to be gay, now you dissin me for this new relationship that probably won't last much longer." I scoffed. "You know what." I said standing up. "I tried to talk to you like a adult about this, but obviously you can't have adult conversations with kids." I slid out the booth and brushed passed him, walking away. I could hear him calling after me, but I was done.

THE NEXT DAY- SIMONE P.O.V.

I sat back on Trey's bed as I watched him pack the last of his things. I sighed as I watched him walk back and forth from his closet to his suitcase. Seeing him packing up made me a little teary eyed, but I was trying my best not to cry.

"You alright?" Trey asked he threw a few shirts into his already full suitcase. "Yeah...Im okay." I wiped the corners of my eyes and put my head down. "If your sad, you know you can just tell me right??" I shook my head, trying to be silent. I heard Trey's footsteps walk around to the other side of the bed. Just then I felt his muscular arms wrap around me and pull me towards him. "Come here." He mumbled. I laid my head on his chest and held onto him.

"Don't leave Trey, I can't do this alone." He chuckled and held me tighter. "Your not gunna do it alone, August is there for you, and even though I'll be away, you know I still wanna know every detail of the process." I smirked and quickly wiped the tears that were streaming down my cheek. "Your so over emotional these days." He said in a laugh. I playfully hit his chest and pulled away from him.