Chapter 20

ARIANA P.O.V.

I balanced Augusts' laundry basket on my hip as I picked up all his clothes around the bedroom. "This nigga is so messy." I mumbled. I grabbed a few pairs of his jeans off the ground, and some shirts off the nightstand. I looked around the room at all of the mess he had everywhere. I took a deep breath and shook my head. I bent down and picked up more scattered clothes.

 I sat the laundry basket down once all the clothes were inside. I started to pick up all his sneakers that were everywhere. I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up all the Jordans that were on his side. I picked up one shoe and frowned once I seen the pther shoe's shoe lace sticking out from under the bed. "Of course." I said in a sigh. I stood up from the bed and got down on my hands ans knees and looked under the bed to see all the other pairs of shoes he had thrown under here.

 I reached in, grabbing each shoe one by one when I noticed a white folder taped to the top of the mattress. "What the hell?"I mumbled. I scooted closer to the bed, trying to reach my arm, all the way under so I can grab it. I automatically knew August had to put this here seeing as how his arms are longer than mine. I grabbed the folder with th tips of my fingers and slid it towards me. I stood up from the ground and sat on the edge of the bed. I examined the blank folder and frowned. "Why would he have a blank folder under his bed?" I said to myself. I openend up the folder and froze.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"You walked in on them having sex?! Kerri exclaimed. I sighed and nodded again for the hundreth time. "Yes, it wasn't like I knew or anything, I just was in serious pain." Kerri shook her head and placed her hand on her hip. "Im just suprised you didn't go blind after." I chuckled. "That makes two of us." I placed the last shirt on the shelf and turned around.

 "Sooooo." Ellis said with a smile. "What postion was they in??" I frowned. "Ellis!" Kerri said throwing a shirt at him. "I didn't even want to hear about it, yet alone get a visual." I chuckled. "Shit, I was just curious." He said with a smirk. Kerri shook her head and faced me. "So everything's okay with the baby right??" I nodded. "Yeah, everything's fine, thank god."

 Kerri and Ellis took sigh of relief. "Good chile, you know Auntie Ellis was worried." He said placing a hand on his chest. I smiled. "Im sure you was." "So have you talked to him yet??" I frowned. "Talk to him about what??" Ellis sighed. "You know, the whole kissing situation, you know I wanna know what happend."

 "No, I haven't asked him...I haven't had anytime to, besides, you just can't blurt it out like that, you have to ease into it, I need to find away to ask him...and make sure he's alone when I do." Kerri nodded. "Well hurry up and do it, cause I need my two babies back together already." I took a deep breath and sighed. "We're not getting back together y'all." "Mhmm, that's what you say all the damn time." Ellis added.

AUGUST P.O.V.

I slid my key in the door and stepped inside. All I wanted to do was lay down and go to bed. After taking Simone to the hospital last night, I only had a few hours of sleep before having to get up to work again. I ran a hand down my face as I drug my tired bottom down the hall to my bedroom.

 I sat down on the bed and undid my Jordans. I pulled my shirt over my head and laid down. As soon as I got comfortable in bed, I heard quiet sobs coming from the bathroom. I slowly leaned up in bed and began to listen. "Ariana?" I asked confused. I got up from the bed and stood agaisnt the door. "Ma, you in there?" I knocked on the door a little and waited for a response. "I know your in there, I can hear you crying, what's wrong??" I turned the knob to open the door, but it was locked. "Go away August." She said between sniffles.