Chapter 22.1

ARIANA P.O.V.

I knocked twice on the front door of the trap house and took a deep breath. Even though I've seen Jahkeem in person before, this was the first time I'll be seeing him since I know who he really is. I heard the locks click, causing me to step back from the door. I pushed my hair over my shoulders and stood up straight. Even though I was slightly scared, I didn't want to show it.

A big tall man with a scruffy beard with dreads opened the door and looked me up and down. "What you here for?" He said as he gave me a slight head nod. "....Im here to see Jahkeem." He looked me up and down and frowned. "You one of the hoe's?" I frowned. "Excuse me?" He sighed and leaned on the side of the door. "My bad, you one of the girls?" He asked making emphasis on the word girls. "No...Im a...Im a friend." He nodded slowly. "Jahkeem don't got to many female friends."

I folded my arms across my chest and scoffed. "Well that's what I am, can you go get him please??" He chuckled and looked back into the house. "Ight, wait right here." He closed the door, leaving me there alone on the front porch. I looked behind me, just to check my surroundings, I was in a very sketchy area, full of drug dealers, crackheads and prostitutes so it was natural to be a little nervous. I turned my attention back to the door once I heard it open.

"Ight, he'll take you in his office." He opened the door a little wider and motioned for me to come inside. I took a cautious step into the house and looked around. "Which way is his office?" I asked pointing. "Down this hall, it's the last one to the left." I turned my attention to the way he was pointing and nodded. "Thanks." I started to walk off, but the guy pulled me back. "I have to search you first." I lifted a brow. "Excuse me." He smirked. "It's my security purposes ma'am." I sighed and sat my bag on the small table beside me. "Fine, just make it quick." I lifted my hands up.

He smirked at me again before grabbing my bag off the table. He openend it up and took a quick glance in it before sitting in back down. He walked straight up to my my body and slowly looked me up and down. "Can you hurry up please?" I asked with my arms still stretched out. He placed his hand on my body, slowly starting to pat me down. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. I knew he only really wanted to touch my body, but there's nothing I could do about it. I didn't need any trouble here.

Once his rough hands gripped every part of my body, he let me go and stepped away from me and smiled. "Go head." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag off the table and walked away from him in the direction he told me to go. "Disgusting." I mumbled. Once I made it to the last door down the hallway, I took a deep breath and knocked slightly. "Come in." I heard him say.

I grabbed the knob and slowly turned it, preparing myself for this moment. I stepped inside his office and softly closed the door behind me. "So it really is you." He said looking up from whatever he was reading. I took a seat in the chair across from his desk and nodded. "It's me in the flesh." I said in a sigh. He looked me up and down and smiled. "So." He started "What was this proporsition you had for me? The one you didn't want to tell me over the phone." He leaned back in his seat and waited for me to speak.

"It's about Simone and August." He motioned for me to continue. "...I wanna help you." Both of his brows shot up as a smirk appeared across his face. "Help me with what exactly." I sighed. "Taking her down." He chuckled and nodded slowly. "You? You wanna help me take Simone and your boyfriend down?? What changed your mind ??" I shook my head. "I said I'll help you take Simone down, I didn't say anything about August." He sat up from his seat and frowned. "So what are you saying then ma?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. "I'll help you with Simone in exhange for you not hurting August." He chuckled. "You must be crazy." "Im not." I started. "Im around Simone almost everyday, I could get to her easier than you coud, you'll be the crazy one not to accept my offer." He rubbed his chin as he stared at me. "You must hate her as much as I do." I shrugged. "Something like that." He sat up from his seat and looked me straight in the eye. "So in exchange for your help, I have to leave your little boyfriend alone??" I nodded.

"You're smart." He started. "Fine. I guess I can do that for you." I smirked. "So how do we start this?" I asked leaning up from my seat. He chuckled. "You tell me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've been MIA on y'all for a minute, I've been really busy and haven't had anytime to write.

My next update should be sometime next week, I wanted to upload something because I haven't in awhile.

Soooooo let me tell y'all about the On the run tour...I damn near died, beyonce and Jay was EVERYTHING lol.

Vote/Comment!!