Chapter 27

-CASEY-

Lord please don't let Gabe recognize him. I thought to myself looking at LA that was talking to Maal who was leaning against the wall. Maal spotted me and LA grabbed his attention to keep something from popping off. I tried to walk to the SUV and Gabe followed.

Tish and Gabe walked out after Bree Michelle and I. Mel and Key came out next and Rod and Kev were last. Rod walked out the door and immediately looked to his left.

"Aye G, there that nigga go right there." Rod said as Gabe stopped from getting into the truck and turned around to face Maal. He took his chains off so quick and ran towards Maal immediately connecting with his fist with his face.

"Who the bitch now nigga?" Is all I heard Gabe say. I tried to jump out of the truck and run over to Gabe but Steve held me back. "GABE STOP!" I yelled as everyone stood around letting Maal and Gabe fight. Even LA stood back and for a second I swore Kev and him were laughing. They had to have set this shit up.

"GABE! STOP OR I'M LEAVING." I continued to yell as Gabe stood over Maal continuously punching him in his face. After a while, Jeff went to pull Gabe off of him. I knew the fight was unfair because I could tell Maal was drunk. Although Gabe was skinnier than Maal, he was taller and had a longer reach.

LA helped Maal up as Jeff got Gabe in the SUV.

"TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN PUSSY." Gabe yelled as he spat towards Maal. Bree, Michelle and Tish got in the back as Gabe and I sat in the two seats in front of them and Steve got in the passenger seat.

Gabe tried to reach for my hand as I snatched it away.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME GABE. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I TOLD YOU I WOULD HANDLE THAT SHIT. NOW YOU GOT BLOOD AND SHIT ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT. YOU SHOWING UP TO THE CLUB LIKE THAT? YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS WILL MAKE US LOOK? YOU'RE ABOUT TO GO ON TOUR ACTING LIKE YOU AINT GOT SHIT TO LOSE. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I snapped without thinking. I was so angry with how Gabe was acting that tears started to fall but I didn't even care. I continued going off with my hands in his face wiping my face occasionally.

"YOU'RE NOT GABE FROM THE STREETS NO MORE. YOU AINT IN THE FUCKING HOOD. YOU SEE HOW QUICK THAT SHIT WAS ONLINE FROM THE CONCERT? YOU KNOW THAT DAMN FIGHT GONE BE ONLINE EVEN QUICKER. YOU NEED TO START FUCKING THINKING BEFORE YOU ACT."

"Are you finished?"

"AM I FINISHED? FUCK YOU GABE! Steve take me back to my room, I'm not going anywhere with him."

"Ignore her Steve. She aint going no fucking where."

"Are you going to beat me up next? I'm not Maal. I will shoot your big ass." I continued pointing in his face after wiping mine. He took a deep breath and pulled a blunt out. I guess Bree, Michelle and Tish found it funny because they laughed. Even Steve joined in laughing.

"Aye stop by a store and get me a shirt." Gabe said.

"You got it boss."

"So this nigga can get a shirt but yall cant take me home? The fuck type shit is this."

"Shut the fuck up Case. We all tired of hearing ya damn mouth." Gabe said as he sparked his blunt. Again, Bree Michelle and Tish laughed. These hoes sure did think everyone was funny but didn't have my back.

"ME? SHUT THE FUCK UP? ME? I WOULDN'T BE GOING OFF IF YOU DIDN'T JUST SHOW--" I guess he got tired of me yelling cause he snapped.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO CASE? LET THE NIGGA PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU? AT MY SHOW? IN FRONT ON MY NIGGAS, MY FANS & YOUR FRIENDS? YOU THINK I'M REALLY GONE SIT BACK AND LET MY GIRL HANDLE A NIGGA? FUCK ALL THEM DAMN STORIES YA FAMILY GOT ABOUT YA. YOU AINT FIGHTING NO NIGGAS, SO GET THAT SHIT THROUGH YA THICK ASS SKULL. IF I AINT DO SHIT, I WOULD'VE BEEN THE BITCH. AND YOU KNOW JUST LIKE ALL THESE OTHER NIGGAS KNOW I AINT A BITCH. THE NIGGA BEEN TRYING ME SINCE I STARTED FUCKING WITH YOU CASE SO I HANDLED IT. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME ENJOY THIS FUCKING BLUNT, DAMN."