Chapter 23

-GABE-

Case asked me to drive the hour drive to her parents house. She wanted to drive the jeep today because thought the G-Wagon would bring too much attention to us. We just pulled up to her parents house.

"Case.... Case.... Wake up." I shook her to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and realized we were here. She been sleep since we got in the car. I wore her ass out in that shower. She deserved it after that shit she pulled yesterday. I knew she would try to run that's why I pinned her ass against the wall.

"Come on." She said hopping out the jeep and walking slowly to her parents house as she moved her hair out of her face. She walked with a limp and slower than usual. I walked behind her shaking my head. She couldn't hide it no matter how hard she tried.

She used her key to walk in and told me to sit on the couch while she went to get her parents and brush her teeth again.

"Maaaaaaa! Maaaaaa. I'm here." She yelled as she walked down the hall.

"Well hello, Good morning. Case didn't tell me you were coming. You need something to drink?" Her grandmother said to me with a straight face. I guess Case told her about that shit that popped off yesterday.

"No ma'am. I'm good. Thank you." I said as I scrolled through IG. Of course Shaderoom got the video from the nigga talking about Case the other night. Always trying to start some shit, but we good.

"Hey granny." Case said as she hugged and kissed her grandmother on the cheek. "Where's ma?" She walked into the kitchen and grabbed two bottled waters.

"She's coming, what's wrong with you? Why are you walking like that?" She asked Case. Case immediately looked at me with a look of embarrassment. I smiled and winked at her as she rolled her ass and drunk some water from the bottle. "Tough work out." She said as she came to sit by me.

"Um hm... Work out." Her grandmother wasn't buying it. "NIECY COME ON." Her grandmother yelled as Case's mom came out.

"Oh... hey Gabe. How are you?" She said as she walked to the door. "I'm good. How are you?" "Good. good. Let's go before these kids get out of school and parents get off work." She said rushing us out the door.

I helped her mother and grandmother into the car as Case got into the driver seat and drove to the mall.

"Case, you should've wore sneakers if those heels are bothering you." Her mother said as I laughed. "Ma, it's not the heels. I worked out this morning." Case said back as she continued to drive. "Um hm. Working some kids out I hope." Her mom snapped back. "MAAAAAAAAAA!" She said looking back at her mom through the rearview mirror.

"I'm just saying. I want some grandkids soon." Her mom continued. "Ma, you have two." Her mom ignored her. "Gabe, do you want kids?" She asked.

"Yeah, a few." I responded. "Well maybe you can convince Case to have some kids. She'll listen to you." Her mom said. "Are yall really gonna sit here and talk about me like I'm not here? Ma, I will have kids if and when I want to." She said back to her mom. "Alright honey. You better have that man kids before he impregnates someone else."

I sat back and laughed. This is the most her mom has ever said to me but I guess she was loving the kid now. "Mom, stop. For real. Gabe and I just started dating. The kids thing is too soon." Case snapped back. "Um hm whatever. Just make sure you go with her to get the Mirena out. You need to see it for yourself." Her mom said as we pulled up to the mall.

"MOM!" Case said turning around to face her mom. "For real. STOP! He probably doesn't even know what a Mirena is and it's not his business to know I had one. I would have told him when I was ready."

I opened the door as I continued to laugh and helped her parents out. The parking lot was empty which was good for me. I ain't have none of my niggas with me and didn't want to get caught slipping with Case and her parents.

"It is his business if he got you walking like that. Don't need to have that man giving you his all and you're not doing the same. Now come on, I'm hungry." her mom continued.

Case reached for my hand as her parents walked in front of us. "Sorry about that." She said. "No need to apologize. You gone get that Mirena taken out though." I told her. She snapped her neck at me as if she was surprised. "I'm not ready for children Gabe. Not right now." "Aight, we'll talk about that later." I told her pulling her closer to me with my arm around her neck as I kissed her forehead.

"Wait, stop in here ma." She said to her parents as we stopped at Kids Foot Locker. She didn't want kids though. Yeah right. I heard the shit she said at the lil Justice Strut. She knew I wasn't gonna let nothing happen to her or my kids.

"Case motherfucking Jones. Look what the wind blew through." The employee at Foot Locker said as he hugged Case. "Hey Ms. Niecy, Hey Ms. Jones" He said hugging her parents as they sat down on the bench.

"OG! My nigga. What's good fam?" He said dapping me up. "Whats good?" I said back not knowing the nigga. I'm guessing he was a fan. He was chill though so I aint tripping.

"What you got for me Jordan?" Case said to him. "We got the junts that's coming out Saturday. You need em?" He asked her. "Let me see what they look like."

He went to the back and grabbed the new releases and brought them back to Case. She took them out his hands and looked at them for a little minute. They were the Light Aqua Jordan 5s.

"What you think?" She asked looking at me. "For who?" "Me nigga. And my nephews. No one else can fit kids shoes." She snapped back. "Yeah, they straight."

"Okay lets run it, J." She said as he ran to the back. Case didn't tell him her sizes but he came out with three boxes. He rung it up and Case gave him her card. They finished the transaction and we walked out as I grabbed the bag out of her hands.

"Who was that?" I asked her. "I went to highschool with him. He's my shoe plug. Are you going to question me about every dude I speak to? You know I'm a tomboy right."

"OMG ITS OG." We heard someone say as we all turned around to see two women, one brown skin and one dark skin. "And he would be with that bitch Casey." They said back. I looked at Case and she just laughed. Luckily, her parents were standing away from us so they couldn't hear.

"Can we get a picture?" They asked. "Yeah, come on I'm in a rush." I said as I moved the FootLocker bag to the other hand and grabbed Case bringing her closer to me so she could be in the picture. The girls didn't like that but I ain't care. They better be glad Case's family was with us or I would've checked them for calling Case a bitch. They took the picture and we went back to shopping.

"Sorry about that. I was hoping no one would be here since it's the middle of the day." She said to me. "You good baby. Quit apologizing."