Chapter 44

-CASEY-

We arrived a few hours ago to the WildNOut set in Atlanta. Gabe, Rod, Key, G, Mac and Kev were in there smoking and drinking with the WNO crew while I sat in a room across the hall with my mom, Granny, Aunt D, Bree and Michelle.

After getting dressed, they told us it was time. Everybody from the black and red squad were introduced. Gabe & I were waiting behind the door for them to call us.

I wore a black WNO Jersey that read Lawyer Bae on the back with jeans and my YSL sparkle boots. Gabe wore a simple WNO T-shirt, some Gucci sweats and red 10s.

"I hope you ready for this ass whoopin." I said as I kissed Gabe.

"Y'all give it up for our special team captains tonight - Bae Watch - my homie OG and his girl, lawyer bae, Captain of the black squad, Casey Jones"

The doors opened and Gabe and I walked out holding hands as the audience screamed and yelled. Gabe did his usual nod as I waved at the crowd.

"A little love competition we got going on." Nick said. "& my love about to get his ass kicked." I said in the mic patting Gabe on the chest as the crowd laughed I walked over to my squad giving them hugs and greeting them.

Nick continued with his announcements and said that the first game was Pick Up and Kill it.

"Aight so yall know the rules. DJ DWrek will give us a topic. A member from each squad steps up. They rap about the topic and the other team must pick up where they left off. Team with the most points win and team with the most buzzers lose. Got it? Good! Pick up and kill it and kill it and kill it" Nick said as the crowd joined in with the chant. Carlos and Chico Bean stepped up first and their topic was Thanksgiving. Chico, from the black squad, won a point for us. Gabe and I stepped up next.

"Ya topic is Baby Making" he told us as we both chuckled while Gabe looked at me seductively. I could tell he was smacked. This was going to be a long night after we left here. Gabe started it off.

"Come on baby

Come lay with me

One deep stroke

Had you begging to have my seed" he said was he made a grinding move while licking his lips

"Begging to have ya seed?

Can't believe I'm hearing this

I expect you to talk the same ish

With ya mouth full of clitoris." I replied back making everyone laugh including the crowd. I looked over at my mom who just shook her head. I warned her what the show was about but I know I was going to get a mouth full anyway.

"You wanna go make another one?" was Gabe's response and of course he got a buzzer. A few other people went but the black squad won. Nick went to commercial break as we prepared for the next game.

"Can I get a water?" I yelled at Mac since he was standing behind me. A producer gave him the water and he passed it to me. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah just hot." I said as Mac laughed. It had nothing to do with that last round. I was legit hot.

"Wilin Wilin Wilin" the crowd sung as Nick chanted in the mic with them. "Welcome back to WIld N Out. I'm ya host Nick Cannon and we about to jump straight into the next game. As you know, I got my girl Casey Jones, aka Lawyer Bae, here with me so we decided to play a special game just for her called Plead The Fifth. Yall know how it goes, members from each team will ask the other team captain personal questions as if they are in court, if one "pleads the fifth" then the other team captain gets a point. Let's get it." He came and sat across from me in his 'witness stand' as Emanuel, from my squad, walked up.

"So Nick? All we want to know is why were you fired from ABC?" He asked Nick.

"I QUIT." Nick yelled. I rolled my eyes at Emanuel. He knew that shit was easy.

Justina walked up from Nick and Gabe's team to ask me a question.

"So Casey, I was scrolling through IG and I noticed you been liking alot of pics lately. Particularly, pictures of new found rapper Bandhunta Izzy. So what we want to know is, would you prefer a handful of Izzy or a sprinkle of OG?" She asked confidently mimicking Nicki Minaj's new song. I laughed before answering.

"A whole lot of Gabe with a sprinkle of OG." I said as I winked at Gabe who smiled at me. She knew better than that. Izzy like ten years younger than me, what I look like? I did vibe with his music though.

Chico Bean walked up to Nick from my side.

"So Nick, I got a question for you. Hypothetically speaking, Casey is single. You gone shoot your shot?" Chico asked.

"Tread lightly my nigga." Gabe said into the mic causing us all to laugh.

"I plead the fifth." Nick said as DWrek gave us a point.

The crowd starting to scream and go wild as Gabe walked up slowly staring at me the entire time. He leaned over the railing still looking at me without blinking. He slowly licked his lips before flashing his smile that I fell in love with.

"How you doing mamas?" he asked with a smirk.

"Hi Handsome. I'm well how are you." I said back.

"Good good. You look beautiful today."

"Aye get to the question, this aint the notebook." Chico Bean said in the mic cutting Gabe off making us all laugh.

"So you know I'm ya man's right?" He asked

"Yep"

"I was wondering if you gone let me upgrade you?" He asked as he got on one knee causing the crowd to yell and scream.

"Gabe what are you doing?" I asked looking down at him confused.

"Marry me?" He asked pulling a box out of his pocket revealing a 2 carat marquise solitaire ring with a diamond studded band. I told him I didn't want anything more than two carats but that was months ago, way before Duece was even created. I didn't want anything too flashy. I stood up in shock, in disbelief that he did this where it will be televised on TV.

"I plead the fifth." I said as I wiped tears from my eyes causing everyone to laugh. "Nah I'm just playing. Yes I will marry you Gabe!" I said into the mic as I hugged his neck. He let go and put the ring on my finger as the crowd continued to yell and scream.

"Yo DJ DWrek who won that one?" Nick asked trying to cut to commercial break.

"I have to give that one to the black squad"

Gabe and I stood there as I hugged him again and we kissed. Nick finally cut to commercial as my family and Bree and Michelle ran up on stage to congratulate us.

"Welcome to the family" I turned around to see Gabe's dad and mom here which made me cry more. I FTd Gabe's dad but never met him. Here he was in the flesh.

"It's such a blessing to call you my daughter. My son couldn't have chosen a better mother to my grandkids and a better soon to be wife."