Chapter 8

-GABE-

Shortly after hanging up from Casey, she sent me some paperwork for me to sign. A few days later, she sent me another email saying the case was dismissed contingent upon me completing the community service. She attached to the email the number I needed to call to set that up.

I sent Casey a few text just wishing her a good day here and there. I didn't want to sweat her but I wanted her to know she was on my mind. I sent her lunch a few times too and even flowers twice. She still wasn't giving a nigga no play. She would text me saying thank you but that's it. If I called, she kept it strictly professional. I ain't the type to chase after a bitch but Casey was special. I had to make her mine.

I arrived in Atlanta last night. Kev told me about this birthday party Casey was having tonight. Apparently her birthday was tomorrow but she was bringing it in at the mansion. Kev picked me up from the airport and dropped me off at the hotel. I went to the studio earlier and just got back not too long ago. I was putting on my shoes when I heard someone knocking.

Opening up the door I saw Kev. I knew this nigga was coming to pregame. Mel and Rod were behind him. I dapped them up as I lead them to the couch in my suite before they sparked one up.

"Casey gone be there?" Rod asked as I looked at him wondering why he cared. No one really knew I was feeling Casey. I learned in the past to keep these niggas far away from my girl. "That's who party it is nigga" Kev said laughing.

"Yo, she bad as fuck. Im sliding in that tonight." Rod added as Kev looked at me and we laughed. We could tell Rod was confused. "What the fuck is so funny?" He asked looking at us.

"Nothing bro. Shoot ya shot." I said taking the blunt from Kev as he looked at me confused. I knew Rod didn't stand a chance. He was my nigga but he didn't have steady income. I knew Casey wasn't going for that shit. If she wasn't interested in me, she for sure wasn't interested in that nigga.

We smoked a few more blunts before heading out the door to the party. I was excited to see Casey. Now that this court shit over, she had no reason to keep playing hard to get. We pulled up to the party and made our way through the mansion. The party was lit already. It was a few strippers in here too. I didn't even know Casey got down like that.

I was shocked to see a few industry execs here too. We saw a few of the homies in the industry as we made our rounds. We finally made our way to the back where it seemed like most of the party was. As we walked outside, we could see the bar to the far back next to the DJ. The pool was covered and made up the dance floor. There was a large deck with white railing that had steps on both sides and a balcony that overlooked the pool. We headed to the bar as I scanned the crowd for Casey. The party was full of bad bitches and strippers shaking their ass but my mind was still on Ms. Jones.

I grabbed my henny and coke as the DJ cut the music.

"Aight y'all. It's almost my girl's birthday. Casey where you at?" He yelled as he started to play Birthday Song by 2chainz. "Somebody find Casey. Bring her ass out here." The DJ continued. He kept scratching the song until the crowd started to yell towards the balcony. When I looked up, I saw Casey coming out in a pink jumpsuit. As the beat dropped, she did a slight twerk.

"On 3, everybody yell HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY. 1 ...... 2 ...... 3 ....." the DJ continued "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" the crowd yelled. I watched as Casey stood up there with the biggest smile. People were going up to her showing her love so I waited for it to die down before I made my way to her.

As I made my way up the stairs, I saw her friends from the concert pointing to her as she looked over at me. Before I could make eye contact, my homie Lucci tapped me on the shoulder so I stopped to wrap it up with him.

Continuing to make my way up the stairs, I saw Casey talking to some dude. I leaned against the railing drinking my henn admiring the sight of Casey. That pink jumpsuit fit her body perfectly. Her ass was sitting right and she was fine as hell. She had her makeup done and her long red hair straightened.

I guess she felt me staring at her because she turned around and our eyes met. I could tell it caught her off guard because she stopped her conversation mid sentence and motioned to the dude she was talking to that she would be back as she headed my way.

I took another drink and licked my lips as Casey approached. I could tell from her glossy eyes that she was already tipsy.

"Gabe! What a surprise?" She said as she gave me a church hug. I wrapped my arm around her forcing her to hug me for real. She eventually gave in. When she let go, I held her hand above her head and twirled her around so that I could admire her birthday outfit. I needed a full 360.

"Damn." I said with my eyes full of lust. "Stop Gabe." She responded playfully hitting me in the chest. "That court shit over, quit fucking with me girl." I said to her looking her dead in her eyes so she could tell I was serious. The smile that she had when she first saw me standing over here was still plastered on her face.

"Gabe" she said letting out a deep sigh. Just as she was about to finish, this girl in a two piece walked up handing Casey a drink. She took her drink and told her thank you, then she directed her attention back to me.

"You're a really nice guy. & I hate to let you down but we're not compatible." She said taking a drink before walking away from me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards me with force. "Quit fucking playing with me girl." She stood there shocked by me pulling her back towards me. I stood there staring into her light brown eyes debating my next move.

"Come here." She said taking my hand and leading me into the house. She led me down the hallway and to the game room which was empty. I wasn't sure what she was thinking but I followed her lead.

"Listen, Gabe. You're cool. You're so sweet. The gifts, the lunch, the text messages. I appreciate them all. I don't date clients. Past or present." She mentioned for the thirtieth time already.

I just sat back laughing and I could tell it pissed her off. "Happy Birthday" I told her ignoring her brief rant.

"Thank you" She said with a forced smile. "Now can this stop, please?" She asked. "Nope." I said back before walking towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow at noon for lunch. I'll pick you up." I said walking out before she could respond.

I knew it left her dumbfounded and upset. She loves to be in control but that shit won't fly with me. I walked out to find Kev. Soon as I did, Casey came out rolling her eyes at me. I simply smiled back. Rod got up from the couch and followed her out the door.

"Look at this nigga." I said tapping Kev on the arm. We watched as he made his move. Casey turned to face him and all we saw was neck moves and finger rolls. Kev and I stood there laughing as Rod made his way back to us.

"How did it go?" I asked still laughing. "Fuck you bitch." He responded. Kev and I were still laughing.

Love, Law & HipHopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें