Chapter 18

-GABE-

I woke up to an empty bed looking around for Casey. I know she didn't leave cause her bag was across the room.

I got up to brush my teeth and hop in the shower. We had plans to grab lunch before I headed to the studio.

Last night was crazy. I could tell Casey was out of her element but once she got a few drinks in she was lit. I thought I was gone smash but she passed out in the car. Shorty was mad tired and I couldn't knock it. She had a busy weekend.

A nigga was excited as hell that she was staying the week. I knew I had to use this time to win her over for sure. I needed her moving here soon. She already know a nigga ain't moving down south.

She knew she had a nigga sprung though. She would use that shit to get what she wants. She tried that shit last night when she was ready to go. Kev tried to warn me that she was spoiled. She had a habit of pouting and shit like a baby to get her way. It was cute & all but mad annoying.

My shower was interrupted when Casey decided to join. She got in and turned the over head and side jets on. She was acting like this was her shit, like she been here before.

"Where you been?" I asked.

"I went to workout."

"When you start doing that?"

"I been working out. You just catch me on my off day." She said as she washed up like I wasn't there.

"Yo, what the fuck you doing Case?" I said moving her out the way. She bent over in front of me to stop me. She tried to stand up but I put my hand on her back and kept her there.

"Quit fucking playing Case." I said as I slapped her ass and let her up. I moved to grab some soap and there she was again wrapping her arms around my neck standing on her tiptoes to kiss me. I guess her hair was bothering her cause she took it out the bun it was in.

"Who said I was playing?" That was all I needed to hear. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist, got out the shower and carried her to the bed laying her on her back.

She laid there watching my every move with them light brown eyes as I grabbed a condom and put it on. I felt her tense up as I slid in. She was wet and tight. Either she a virgin or ain't nobody been hitting it right.

She continued to gasp and swirm as I went all in. I grabbed her hips and brought her closer to me "ahhhhhh Gabe, that hurts" she yelled. "Quit running." Case talks all that shit and can't take the D. She was about to learn though.

I started slow and Case continued to yell between moans. She started that squirming shit again pissing me off. "Turn over and get on all fours" I told her as she turned.

I wrapped my hands around her hips and went in showing no mercy. She couldn't run cause I had her hips in my grip. She begged me to stop as she yelled & moaned interchangeably.

I was paying her back for that smart ass mouth. It didn't surprise me that she couldn't take the D from her slick ass comments.

I picked her up and turned her around to face me as I laid on the bed. To my surprise she took control and rode me as I watched her big ass titties bounce in my face.

She kept riding until I nutted then she rolled off me and laid on the bed. I won't lie, I can teach her some shit but her shit was wet and felt so good. I didn't want to pull out.

I got up to continue my shower as she laid there in the bed. When I got out the shower, Case was knocked out on the bed, naked. She laid there looking so beautiful I was ready to go in again but we both needed food. I smacked her on her naked ass to wake her up.

"Get in the shower." I told her as she got up and headed to the bathroom. I continued to get dressed while I waited on her. Once I put my clothes on, I sat on the bed and sparked up. I got up to grab my chrome and wallet out the night stand when I noticed her phone was lighting up non-stop. She had her text messages set up to preview on the lock screen. I wasn't paying attention to her phone until I saw it was a nigga.

Maal: 👅😝😜😛

Maal: I miss you

Maal: I need to taste you

I bust through the bathroom door with her phone and opened the door to the shower. She stood there with a confused face.

"Who the fuck is this Case?" I asked showing her the phone. She moved her hair out of her face so that she could see. She smacked her lips when she read the messages.

"My worrisome ass ex. I haven't seen him since the day after the concert." She responded as she went back washing up like it was cool.

"The fuck is this nigga texting you for?"

"Gabe, chill. You're doing the most. I don't know why he's texting me. You can look through the text, I haven't texted him back."

"Aight. Let a bitch text me talking about sucking my dick and you'll be running that smart ass mouth."

"What do you want me to do? Call him?" She asked as she got out the shower and grabbed a towel.

I walked out the bathroom, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. Casey stood there looking stupid putting on clothes.

She did all that talking about me entertaining bitches and she out here entertaining niggas. Shit had me hot. Fuck a lunch, I was on my way to the studio.