Chapter 28

-GABE-

"GABEEEE. Ahhhhh, I said I'm sorry. Slow down. Pleaseeeee, oooooh." I was currently all in her guts making her pay for all that shit she was talking earlier. Her mouth said she wanted me to go slow but her body said differently. She already came a few times and so did I.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh, Gabeeeee" "FUCKKKK" I cut her off as we both came again. I tapped her on the ass and walked to the bathroom to wipe myself off.

Walking out, she was laying in a fetal position and all I could do was laugh. I walked up to her and wiped her off before throwing the rag on the floor.

I put my boxers back on and laid in the bed. I grabbed Case bringing her close to me and she was already sleep. She rolled over and laid her head on my chest but I could feel her face was wet. I know this girl wasn't crying.

Reaching over to the nightstand, I grabbed my blunt and lit it. I smoked while rubbing my hands through her red curly hair.

Next thing I know, I was waking up to a naked Case on the side of the bed yelling into her phone.

"Come again?"

"You're kidding right? Where's Lisa?"

"Me? Personally? From who?"

"I don't know Tab. That's gonna bring in bad publicity. I want to help. You know I do. I need to think about it."

"Is there dash cam video?"

"(Deep breath) okay. Where is he now?"

"Yeah I figured. Of course."

"Ask Lisa to go talk to him. I'll take it but I need Lisa as my 2nd chair. Make sure she knows I'll be in and out for the next few months so I'll be working from the background."

"Alright. Keep me updated"

"Oh and Tabitha. Once I do this press conference, you have to be careful. We all do. I'll see you Monday."

"Alright you too."

I watched her sit her phone down and head towards the bathroom. I powered the TV on to turn it on SportsCenter.

"This just in, Calvin White is charged with the murder of Office Pete Sanders in a small city right outside of Atlanta, GA. What started as an investigative stop quickly turned violent leaving one dead and one seriously injured. Depend on us to update you as we receive more information."

"Turn that up." She said with her toothbrush in her mouth. She had on my T-shirt from last night.

"You know Caroline, it's a sad day for both of the families. We don't know much about either but it's a very sad situation for them both."

"You're right George. Well, we do know that White was charged and acquitted of murder back in 2008. Since then, he has had multiple run ins with the law. All small traffic offenses and minor drug crimes but it's safe to say he lived a crime ridden life."

"They do this shit every time. Every motherfucking time. They won't tell you how he graduated at the top of his class, how he was a star athlete with his entire career ruined because he was falsely accused of rape by a white woman who was mad that he wasn't interested. They won't tell you how no one wanted to hire him after that. They won't tell you that he was acquitted because he shot the guy in self-defense who broke into his grandmother house and was seconds away from killing his grandmother. Shit pisses me off." She said as she went back into the bathroom.

Putting two and two together, I assumed this is what Tabitha called her about. I love how passionate she is about her cases but at the same time I hate how emotionally invested she gets. If this is anything like the Tyreke case, I wasn't ready for it. She was on a whole other level. She ain't talk to a nigga.