Better Not Go Bad

My mom decided she wanted to come to San Francisco for Christmas. Oh joy. I'm still kind of mad about the whole situation with Trayson. He hasn't texted me since before Thanksgiving but I keep having these flashbacks.

I really don't mind my mom and her boyfriend coming for Christmas to be honest. It'll be cool to get them out of the country life for a few days. The part that got me was that my mom's boyfriend's daughter Deana, which I have never met came with them.

I knew about her but this is the first time I've ever seen her. I already have the feeling that we won't be friends because for one she's kind of a hoe and also because when my mom introduced us, she looked me up and down and just kind of shook me off. My mom is low key mad about that. I already know moms don't like her and it's funny because it's obvious.

I am currently taking them on the grand tour or whatever you want to call it of the area. I show them where I work, Levi's Stadium and now we're on the way by Colin's house. It's going to be great flaunting his house and his two cars in my moms face. I have to let it be known my man has it great.

"There's Colin's house!" I say excitedly.

"He does well for himself. He's a great man." I say dreamily. My mom rolls her eyes and smiles a little. That's good I guess.

"Who is Colin?" Deana asks. Her voice annoys me.

"My boyfriend." I reply smiling.

"Oh you got a boyfriend?" she asks surprised.

"Yeah. Why do you sound surprised?" I ask nervously. Moms straightens up in her seat and puts on her bitch face.

"No reason. Your boyfriend got a job?" Uh...

"Yes he has a job." I say rolling my eyes.

"What he do cause that's a nice house and he got two expensive lookin' cars..."

"He's a football player." I say nervously.

"Like a professional football player?" she asks.

"Yeah. He's the quarterback for the 49ers." I say smiling. It's still amazing how I'm actually dating one of sexiest athletes.

Finally I'm back at my apartment complex and I pull into the parking garage. This car ride needs to be over. Me and moms about to kill Deana. If she isn't smacking her gum she's moaning and complaining and Michael doesn't even stop her. She has no home training what so ever. We all get out of my car and I'm so annoyed. I'm ready for her to leave and she just got here.

She snorts obnoxiously. "How can someone like you possibly get someone like him to notice you?"

She asking to die right in this parking garage. Before I could even start cussing my mom grabs me and puts her hand over my mouth dragging me away to the elevator trying to hold back her own anger.

Deana stares at me with a slight smirk and her father shakes his head. Is that all you gonna do? Control your kid. Moms tells him what my apartment number is and we get in the elevator leaving them in the garage.

My mom goes off and I stare at my reflection on the doors. It is kind of funny hearing moms go off because she has no chill. She cusses worse than ever and starts talking mad shit. I actually do get along with her most of the time.

We make it to my apartment and I show her around. She likes it and tells me she's proud of me and don't let Deana get to me. Soon the others come in and I'm sitting in my arm chair staring at my phone waiting for Colin to call.

Moms is giving Michael the look and he already knows he's getting cussed out later. Deana is looking around like she has seen better. I know enough about her to know that's not true.

I roll my eyes at her and go to my room. I get on twitter and lurk for a little while to pass time. After I get bored of that I walk over to my mirror and look at myself. Right now I'm just wearing a hoodie and sweats which is nothing special. I smile at myself because I have lost weight.

I'm still curvy but I don't feel fat anymore. My boobs are still double D's and my butt is still big. Shout out to my apartment building for having a gym. I've been trying to get my "shape in shape" as Tyra Banks once said. I've lost more inches around my middle and my booty is toned and poppin'. I honestly feel amazing.

My phone rings and it's Colin. I giggle and answer.

"Hey Colin!" I say cheerily.

"Hey there sweet thang, how you doin'?"

"I'm just fan-fucking-tastic Colin. How are you?" I reply when I catch sight of Deana.

"I'm doin' good. What's wrong?" Oh he knows me so well.

"I'll tell you later..." Freakin' Deana.

"Uh oh the princess is unhappy. Is it Trayson or your mom?"

"The last one in a way... I told you her and Michael were coming but I was in for a little surprise when someone else tagged along." I hear his breath hitch and I quickly tell him it's not Trayson. He sighs in relief and I smile a little.

"It better not be another guy that's staying. If it is he can take his happy ass straight to a hotel. I'm willin' to pay and everything." Oh I bet you are.

"No Colin, it isn't another guy even though I kind of wish it was..."

"Another female's there? Who is it?" Colin asks.

"Why you sound so excited all of a sudden Colin? Tired of me?" I say playing with him.

"Of course not princess, I love you. But who is it?"

"Michael's daughter decided she wanted to come along."

"And you don't like her? I can tell." he laughs. I love it when he laughs.

"No I don't like her. She already done tried to start with me earlier." I say annoyed.

"What she do?"

"Questioned how could a professional athlete date someone like me." Stupid bitch.

"Did she really? You know I hate it when people ask you questions like that Shanya. You are gorgeous, and I love you. Don't worry about what anyone thinks else cause I'm not. It's just me and you together. Me and my pretty princess, my beautiful baby doll." I giggle and blush. He's so cute.

"Are you blushing?" he asks with a smile in his voice.

I giggle and tell him yes. We talk a few more minutes and he invites me and my family to dinner with him and his family. I readily agree and I go tell everyone. This better not go bad but the way Deana's eyeing me, it might. I stare back at her until she looks away and I drag my mom in my room so we can talk and so she can help me find something to wear.