Wake Up Carolina

My bed never felt so good. I was in the middle of a good dream when my phone started to ring. Colin and I were in a limo halfway drunk feeling each other up. It was nice. I look at the clock and it's a little after 4.

"Hello..." I say sleepily.

"Wake up Carolina..." Colin croons into the phone.

"I'm up. You still comin' over?"

"I'm already here. Come let me in."

"I'm coming."

"Yeah you will be if I have anything to do with it."

"Ha. Ha. So funny." I say sarcastically.

"That wasn't how it went though. It was more like Colin don't stop oh Coliiin!" he said in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up!" I say as I open the door.

Standing in front of me was my gorgeous man with a smirk on his face. I grab him, close the door and shove him against it. I missed him. I leaned up and kissed his sweet lips and he kissed me back enthusiastically.

"I missed you baby doll." Colin whispered against my lips.

"I missed you more..." I really did. I think I'm addicted to him. I need to stop.

He takes my hand and we go to my room. I lay back on the pillows and he cuddles me to him.

"How was your first day of work?"

I bite back a smile. "It was great! I love it already. I can tell it's gonna be something amazing." I say happily.

Colin smiles down at me. "So... Do you still wanna meet my family soon?"

"Yes! I do. I'm kind of nervous." I admit.

"Don't be. They'll love you." he says sweetly. I smile up at him and then I give him a kiss. Oh how I enjoy his lips against mine.

"Oh, since you're my girl and all you have to come to the game Sunday!"

I laugh so hard in my head. Oh he's up for a big surprise.

"I am coming actually. See, Mr. Carlson is so nice he gave me one of those VIP tickets where I get to sit up in the box above the field." I say all nonchalantly. I was going crazy on the inside.

"Uh oh. You got the hookup. Next time you're sittin' with the fam so I can see you durin' the game. No excuses lil lady."

"I won't be a distraction will I?" I ask.

"No. You won't. I promise."

"Okay..." I say still unsure.

"Shanya. I want you out there in the stands at every game."

"Okaaay Kap."

"Don't okay me. I better see your ass out there at every game or you got some explainin' to do."

"Ha! Yeah okay Colin."

"I'm serious Carolina."

"I believe you Mr. Kaepernick."

Colin and I mess around for a while and we cook dinner. Or more like he kicked me out of the kitchen and cooked. He can cook his ass off. I had no idea. He made this bomb ass chicken fettuccine alfredo. After we were done we laid out on the couch watching tv.

"Mmm baby wake up. I gotta go." Colin whispers in my ear.

"No you don't." I mumble.

He laughs and I feel his hand come down on my ass. Hard.

"Damn. Okay Kap."

I lean up and stretch and Colin blatantly stares at my boobs. I pretend like I don't notice. I grab my phone and realize it's 9:30. I really needed sleep.

Colin gets up and steps into his shoes and grabs his keys. I walk with him to the door and grab his hand.

"Drive safe and text me when you get home."

"I will. Now give me kisses."

I get on my tip toes and kiss him. I pull away before things could get heated. He looks down at me pouting.

"Aw Colin... Go home."

"Why you so mean to me Carolina."

"I ain't mean."

"Yeah uh huh." He stretches and his shirt comes up. Jesus. He needs to leave before I take him on my couch.

"Starin' ain't polite Carolina."

"Oh well. You'll get over it."

He laughs at me and we tell each other goodnight. I watch him until he reaches the elevator. I lock my door and turn off the tv and head up to my room.

"I'm ready to see our new journalist from North Carolina make her debut Sunday at the 9ers game."

They're talking about me. Oh my gosh. I hope Colin doesn't plan on watching ESPN anytime soon or it'll ruin the surprise. I continue to watch that little bit on Sports Center and then it goes to commercial.

My phone chirps and it's Colin saying he's home. I text back and realize I should go to bed so I can make myself look decent tomorrow. I'm a little jittery because I really don't want Colin to find out before Sunday. I just hope he's not mad at me for not telling him sooner.