Insane

My whole body just tensed up. I got all hot and shaky. My breaths became ragged. I just basically shut down. Colin grabbed my phone and read the message.

"Who is this?" Colin asks calmly. How the hell is he so calm and I'm about to pass out.

"Why are you so hot... Why are you shakin'... Shanya what is goin' on?"

"This girl I went to school with. Her name is Amber. I haven't talked to her in like two years. She's weird."

"I can tell." Colin said rolling his eyes.

"Story time?" I ask.

"Lord she bout to talk my head off..."

"Colin!" I laugh.

"I'm kidding, let's talk."

I look out the window in my room and notice the sky got darker. Great... a storm is coming. Why does this feel like movie?

Colin and I get comfortable in bed and everything just comes back into my mind.

"You're spendin' the night. Thought I should let you know." I tell him.

"You already know wassup Carolina."

I'm cuddled up to Colin Kaepernick and I'm letting a low life dumb bitch get to me.

"So my best friend Matt had a girlfriend named Amber. Me and Alyssa hooked them up and after a while Amber turned psycho and started to get mad at Alyssa and I if we were over at his house which was almost every Friday or even if we were sitting to close to him. Matt got tired of her and they had broken up because she just went batshit crazy. We thought she would calm down after a while but she got worse. She just does petty stuff like talk crap on twitter and try to cause drama in every way possible.

"So you sayin' this girl is crazy as hell and she's probably gonna try to start stuff to get to between us all because Matt didn't want her crazy ass no more?" Colin asked.

"Yeah that's pretty much it. No one even knows why she's mad exactly. After she went off on all of us one night, she would watch what I tweeted and she automatically assumed they were about her so she would pretend like I was out to get her and that I was jealous of her. She even went as far to say that I was jealous of her physical appearance and body shape."

I leave out the part where she tried to sleep with my now ex boyfriend back in college...

She was cool with people I went to college with so she was there almost every weekend. And her being the petty person she is found her way to my boyfriend and it went downhill from there.

"That has to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard."

"I was like whatever floats your boat and makes you feel better about yourself. She looked dumb because she was always fussing and no one payed attention to her."

"Let me find out. Her life is so damn wrecked she gotta do shit like that. That's bullshit.She can do and say whatever but she won't break us."

"I hope not... I can't let you go. You're my sexy superstar quarterback."

"Hell yeah I am. I'm yours, and you're mine. Let that shit be known." Colin says. He kisses me and I feel a lot better.

Colin wraps his arms around me and starts to mack on my face and neck. It feels nice. He runs his hands up and down my arms and I feel so relaxed. Shouldn't I be doing this for him since he had a big game...?

"Don't let some pathetic girl get to you. She ain't even worth it."

"She really isn't. The thing with her is that she wants me to fight back. If I ignore her it'll make her even more mad and it's funny to be honest. But I'm not 17 anymore and this petty shit ain't cute at all."

"You have the cutest baby face ever..."

I just told this whole dramatic story and he's talking about my face. Great.

"What the hell Colin?"

"I'm just saying. So cute."

"Oh really?" I pushed him down so I was straddling him. I pulled up his shirt so he could take it off. Lord his tattoos are so sexy. I run my fingers across his chest and down his stomach. I scratch my fingers across his abs feeling his muscles clench. I kiss him and he runs his finger across the waistband of my shorts and my stomach flutters. He then pushes my shorts down and I kick them to the floor. What the hell are we doing. I've never had sex and I know damn well he has. Ratchet ass.

His fingers travel under my shirt and up to my boobs. Thank God I wore a sexy lavender lace bra with matching panties. I was living right today. He unhooks my bra and tosses it. The fact that I'm actually enjoying this though. He reaches to pull my panties down and then my phone goes off. Why?!

"You know I will expose your ass honey so don't play games."

I throw my phone across my bed and look down at Colin who is still too busy looking at my boobs. His lame ass. My phone goes off again with another text from Amber.

"Bitch you still ain't nobody just because you got a boyfriend. Have a seat."

This girl has no fucking chill.

"I am having a seat. On my boyfriend's dick."

Then Colin decides to steal my phone. Asshole.

"She dumb as hell... Damn... Salute."

I roll my eyes at him and kiss him. His lips are so perfect. He gets the idea and begins to slip his fingers through my panties. I need this. Even though we are not having sex, this is okay for now.