Happy Birthday?

It is so nice hanging out with Colin's family. They are just so normal. It's almost like Colin isn't a star quarterback he's just a regular person. I love it.

We are all sitting at the dining room table enjoying endless pizza, wings, and some damn strawberry lemonade. Only Colin would want this for a birthday dinner.

He's slowly running his hand up and down my thigh getting closer to my spot every time. He knows I act up easily. I look up and I see Lindsay smirking at me. I roll my eyes at her and she snickered.

"What are you guys doing...?" Ms. Teresa asked.

"Nothing..." Lindsay and I whine.

Teresa looks at us and shakes her head. Finally he stops and now I'm so worked up and he doesn't even care.

I look at Lindsay and wink at her. She stares at us and I run my hand over his crotch. I just lightly rub my hand back and forth over him for like two minutes. I look at him and he's turning a little red. I squeeze him and then he freakin' moans out loud.

"Are you okay Colin?" Teresa asks with worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just full that's all..." he says strained.

She looks at him suspiciously and shakes her head smiling.

Lindsay catches on and bursts out laughing and I laugh with her.

We look so dumb just laughing out of no where. Everyone is basically used to Lindsay and I acting out so it's nothing new.

Colin is trying so hard not to moan out loud and I'm really enjoying myself.

All too soon the doorbell rings and his mom gets up. I remove my hand quickly trying not to be obvious.

My pulse quickens and I don't know why. Must be the thrill of almost getting caught.

I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes.

"You think you're so slick don't you..."

"You love me though." I say.

"Yes I do." he says all smiley. He pokes his lips out and I giggle and kiss him. I hear a shutter sound and I realize that Devon had taken a picture of us.

"Oh shit..." Lindsay says under her breath. I'm almost afraid to ask what was going on. Kyle's face is priceless right now; he looks like a fish. Devon, George, and Rick have blank faces. Colin and I are looking at them questioningly and soon we hear voices coming behind us.

"Colin you have a visitor..." Teresa says with no emotion in her voice. I turn to see some light skinned girl with curly hair. Who is this bitch...

"Happy Birthday Colin!" the bitch said.

"Uh... Thanks Corrine." Colin said awkwardly.

"Hey you guys! I miss you all so much!" Corrine said to everyone. Mumbles went around the table and I'm just sitting there like bitch what the hell.

"Hi! I'm Corrine, Colin's girlfriend!"

What the fuck is happening?

Lindsay scoffs and rolls her eyes. I can see her trying to hold back. Colin rolls his eyes.

"I'm Shanya, Lindsay's friend. It's a pleasure to meet you Corrine. Colin didn't tell me he had a girlfriend!" I say, my voiced laced with humor. Everyone snickers except for Colin who glared at me. I look at him and give him the bitch brow.

"Corrine what the hell? We broke up four years ago. Don't go playing that bullshit." Colin says.

"I just miss you Colin, I messed up baby. Please I just want another chance..."

Is she really about to do this on his birthday?

This literally came out of nowhere.

"Corrine, I want nothing to do with you. After we broke up you went all out makin' it like I was the bad guy when I first got drafted. You made me look like a pure ass. I'm done with you. I've been over you for a while."

This is so awkward.

"I just wanted to come and tell you happy birthday, that's all. I just really miss you. Can I stay for a while so we can catch up?" she asked.

No. Now get out. She clearly could've sent a card.

I look at Lindsay and we immediately make eye contact and then we shoot eye daggers at Colin.

"I don't think that's a good idea Corrine..." Colin said.

"Colin please? I won't try anything, I just want to talk..." she pleaded.

After Lindsay and I give him more bitchy looks he gets aggravated and sighs. "Fine... Let's go outside." Fucker.

She heads towards the back door and Colin whispers in my ear.

"I love you."

I roll my eyes, with jealousy pouring off of me. "Don't be jealous. She doesn't even compare to you." he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." I say rolling my eyes but smiling... A very tense smile. I know he can see right through me and his smiles drops as he walks away.

"Well, it's time for us to get home..." Devon says breaking the silence. We all hug and then they leave after a few minutes.

"Don't let her get to you Shanya. Trust me, Colin does not want her at all. Now, promise me you won't give him a hard time..." Devon says.

I laugh and promise I won't give her baby brother a hard time.

After Devon leaves Lindsay and I go chill in the living room. She gives me all of the ins and outs of what happened between Colin and Corrine. Apparently they had a really bad breakup right after he got drafted and she didn't take it well.

After our conversation, it came to me that Colin has been through a lot with that girl and he really shouldn't be around him at all. I wonder what they were talking about.

We were all sitting around listening about Kyle and Lindsay's adventures and soon Colin and Corrine walked in. Colin looked like he was out to kill and she had a slight smirk on her face.

"Baby what's the matter?" Teresa asked.

He said nothing but he just stared into space.

"Mrs. Kaepernick, Colin's upset becau-"

"Corrine, shut the hell up." Colin interrupted. He was super scary when he was mad.

"But Colin, she deserves to know! They all do!" she whined.

"Leave. Now." he said.

"But..."

"Go." he said with even more conviction in his voice.

"Fine. But they have to know Colin... I love you baby." she said kissing his cheek and then smirking at me. She said her goodbyes and everyone mumbled a response. Soon she left and Colin sat on the couch with his head in his hands. No one dared to say anything and we all sat in silence waiting for him to say something.

What the hell did she say?