Chill Day

I'm still surprised how I made it to work on time being I was up until one in the morning. Still trying to figure out how Colin is a morning person too. This dude awake before the damn sun. Shout out to him for picking out my clothes again because I still would have been pondering over what to wear.

"Good morning sunshine!" Mia shouts walking into my office. I slam my head on my desk at her loudness.

"Bitch what you want?" I whine at her.

"Bruh I feel amazing. So amazing. On top of the world. Over the moon!" Mia says excitedly.

"That's greaaat. Let me guess. Quannie laid it down right?"

"You already know boo!" she said loud as ever. I give her the bitch brow and lean back in the chair.

"Oh my Gawd! You and Colin had sex last night!" she damn near screams.

"Maybe..." I said looking around. She closes the door and sits on my desk ready for details. This girl...

"Details!"

"Well it hurts to walk if that says something." I say rolling my eyes.

"He knocked it out the frame?!"

I roll my eyes at her. "Umm yeah sure..."

"Finally you got dicked down, salute!"

"Salute my ass. I hurt."

"You'll learn to get over it."

"I guess..."

"I told you! Didn't I tell you?!"

"Yes hoe you told me. Damn stop screamin'. I'm too tired for that."

Mia sits in the chair in front of me desk and smirks at me. I roll my eyes at her and close my eyes. All of the memories from last night invade my thoughts and then my cell phone rings.

"Hello?" I say sleepily.

"Good afternoon my lovely princess are you being productive today?" Colin asks sweetly.

"Hell no..."

"Oh you bein' lazy? Don't make me snitch to Mr. Carson cause you know I would Carolina." Colin ain't shit for that.

"What the fuck ever Colin." I say laughing.

"Watch that mouth."

"Is there a reason you called?" I ask.

"Why can't I just check up on my beautiful baby doll at work to see if she's having a good day?" he says innocently.

"Colin what are you up to?" I say more interested.

"Nooothing... You know what, I'll call you right back okay?" he says in a rush.

"Okay..." I say confused all to hell. He hangs up and I just let it go. Mia and I start talking again and someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I say.

In walks Colin and Anquan looking fine as ever. Mia squeals and hugs her man and Colin comes around my desk and pulls me out the chair. He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Surprise princess." he says sweetly. He sits down in my chair and pulls me into his lap.

"What a great surprise." I say kissing his sweet lips. I pull back before he could deepen it and before Mia and Anquan could start having sex in my office.

"Why aren't y'all at the facility?" I ask.

"Cause coach said we could go out to eat for lunch since we're gonna be in the film room all day so we decided to come get y'all. I'm hungry as hell so can we please go princess?" Colin whines.

"Okay okay let's go." Mia says.

We all head out and get into Colin's car. I love Colin to death but he drives like a maniac.

We made it to a restaurant in one piece with no damage done. Praise. People stare at us and some take pictures. Still weird.

Lunch was lit. When we go somewhere we always act up. I love these simple times. Soon I'm back on my grind feeling more alive. I'm in the middle of analyzing plays when Colin's mom calls.

We talk details about Colin's birthday which was Saturday and we are pretty sure Colin forgot his own damn birthday since he's been practicing so much.

I'm supposed to have him at his parents house by 3 so we can have a small party. One thing she told me is to just be prepared for anything. It didn't sound like a good kind of anything either. I'm kinda scared.

I hang up the phone and go back to analyzing plays and writing down notes and questions for the rest of the day. I really hope nothing goes wrong on his birthday.