The Gag Is

...And all these niggas play like they tough
'Till a nigga get killed
'Till a nigga get spilled,
'til your blood get spilled...

I got 21 Savage blasting as I drive to Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota.

I decided that being I'm in Florida I might as well get paid for it.

I talked to Mr. Carlson and he's going to let me do interviews for a week while the Baltimore Orioles are here for spring training.

I went back to The Bay to get everything situated so I could stay in Florida for a week. After I got my life together while I was back in Frisco, I also went to the OBGYN and the Lord was looking out for me because I am definitely not pregnant. Thank you God.

I have nothing against babies, but it's not for me right now.

My nerves are raging as usual because my lovely Colin is supposed to be getting the test results back today to see if the baby is really his or not. I want to believe it isn't his but you never know. I just have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Not to sound selfish but what would happen to us if this baby is really his? On one hand I do want to be there for him either way and he told me he doesn't really care for her but that could change.

This is too much to handle.

I'm alone in my thoughts for too long and finally I pull up to the stadium and my mood lifts. I love baseball season.

I feel more at ease as I walk towards the stadium but I can't help the underlying weariness that tries to make itself known.

I keep myself busy throughout the day watching the game and writing down notes for future articles I'm in charge or writing. I go through a few interviews with players, coaches and fans about the upcoming season.

I'm just going through the motions of everything because I'm worried about Colin and his whole situation.

After I'm done at the field I make my way to Chipotle to grab food and head to my hotel to check in.

When I get to my room I get a text from Colin asking my whereabouts. I send him my location and suddenly I feel uneasy.

See you in a few baby doll.

Even though we're in like a mini crisis, I still feel giddy when he calls me that.

After 10 minutes of checking out my room and doing absolutely nothing my mind starts to wander.

Even though these questions have ran through my mind a multitude of times I still torture myself with possible outcomes.

What if she isn't pregnant?
What if she's just doing this for attention?
But what if she is pregnant?
Do I really have the right to be mad at Colin?

I have so many questions that need answers.

A knock on the door startles me and I hop up to answer it.

"Hey there baby doll, long time no see. I missed you," Colin says leaning against the door frame.

"One, you're mad lame my guy. Two, you saw me yesterday," I say walking away from him.

"Anytime apart from you is a long time. Now come kiss me," he says grabbing my face.

I kiss him long and slowly and our lips fall into a perfect rhythm. Soon our kiss is interrupted by Colin's phone ringing.

I pull away so he could answer and I glimpse at the name on the screen.

Corrine.

I hear her annoying ass voice and apparently she wants to meet up with Colin later.

"I'm not in Frisco right now Corrine. You know that..."

"Well as you know I'm due in July-"

"I know that. I just want to know if I'm really the father."

"I don't see why you're so pressed over this. I haven't been with anyone but you! I just want you to stand accountable for your actions!"

Wow she's dramatic.

"Maybe if you weren't so far up that fat bitch's ass you'd be here with me."

That's when I grab the phone from Colin.

"Bitch listen. Next time I see you I will drag the hell out of you. If Colin is the dad or not you, what you're not gonna do is disrespect me. Just wait until the next time I see your ass, bitch."

"Oh hi Shanya! I didn't know you were there girl! I thought you might've been elsewhere. Like with Tray..."

This bitch must want to die.

"It's none of your business where I am. And how the hell do you know about that? Bitch I'll beat-"

Colin then snatches the phone from me.

"Corrine. Never mind that right now. Am I the father or not?" Colin yells into the phone.

Corrine laughs. "Of course you are the father! Too bad you couldn't be here when the papers arrived. So sad."

This bitch is crazy. She knew he wasn't going to be back in Frisco today. This isn't adding up.

Colin sighs and runs his hand over his face.

"I told you I wasn't lying. I hope Shanya is ready to be single," she laughs.

Colin wraps his hand around my mouth before I start going off.

I know I'm not being the crazy girlfriend but I don't believe her. I know if I say something to Colin I'll start an argument. I need to find out what the gag really is.

Tray's name pops up on my phone and I get even more suspicious. I thought I told him to leave me alone.

Why has my life turned into a wack ass soap opera?