Pre - NFL Honors

February in New York is the worst. I am so used to the south and it does not get this cold there. This is a new type of cold. It's not even brick, it's past brick. I'm glad the paparazzi hasn't found us because those pictures would have been terrible. I look like a hobo while Colin looks sexy as usual.

Shopping with Colin is always interesting. He goes flying around the store picking up dresses, shirts, pants, jeans, and everything he could get his hands on.

"Colin! This is too much!" I say after trying on the sixth outfit which was a super tight and super short black dress.

"No it's not. I'm really enjoying myself right now," he says looking me up and down.

"I bet you are." I say rolling my eyes at him.

He smirks at me and leans back in the chair in the corner of the dressing room. "Spin around for me?" he asks in a low voice. Damn that voice.

I twirl slowly so he could get a good look. Once I turn to face him he pulls me closer and grabs my ass.

"You're so beautiful, I love you so much." he says out of nowhere.

"I love you too..." Still trying to figure out what he's got planned...

Thirty minutes later we're back and still no outfit to wear for the NFL Honors tonight. I am on the verge of a meltdown because I have nothing to wear.

Big shoutout to Mia for making me scared about tonight because she told me Layla Anderson the top notch reporter for Fox Sports is going to be here.

"Shanya... Stop worrying about Layla. You are beautiful so don't let her intimidate you..." Colin says kissing my neck with his hands traveling up and down my sides.

All too soon my phone rings and it's Mia.

"Ignore it..." Colin says while groping my boob.

"Nope!" I say just to get on his nerves. He rolls his eyes and I answer the phone.

"Shanya! Stop getting sexed up for like 3 minutes and listen." I can tell she's rolling her eyes through the phone.

"Yes Mia. Now what's up?"

"You should be getting two packages in about an hour. You're welcome!" she says oddly cheerfully.

"Uh thank you? What is it?" I ask kind of scared.

"You'll see! But you'll love it, I promise. Call me when you get it okay?"

"Okay I will!" I say excitedly. Now I am really curious.

I hang up the phone and I'm still low key freaking out about what I'm going to wear tonight. Colin and I decided to go back out and look again in a few hours but I still have to actually find something and come back in time to get my hair and makeup done.

Colin and I fall asleep for what feels like five minutes and then someone knocks on the door. I rush and open it to find a bellhop standing in front of me with two boxes. 

"H-here you go Miss Shanya." he stutters and then awkwardly runs away. Well then.

I close the door and open the boxes. In the first box there was a black and blue jumpsuit and in the second box there was a pair of blue heels that matched the jumpsuit.

At the bottom of the box there was a not from Mia explaining how she just knew I wouldn't find anything and how I would be so sexy in this. I love her so much. After reading the note I call her and thank her a million times for saving my life for tonight.

"What's that?" I hear Colin ask from behind me.

"This is my outfit for tonight! Shout out to Mia for coming through." I say doing a happy dance around the room.

"Try it on for me?" he asks fully awake now. I quickly put it on along with the heels and I wait for his response.

"You look beautiful baby doll... We should skip the awards and you should just let me take you all night..." He says. His voice getting deeper...

"Colin don't start!" I pout.

"Why can't I start? You know I always make time to finish whatever I started with you..." With that being said... I want to give in so bad...

"I know you wanna give in to me. So why don't you?" he asks grabbing the booty.

"Because we have to be ready to leave this room in a few hours and I still have to get my hair and make up done." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fine but you owe me tonight!" he says walking to the bathroom.

"Whatever Colin!" I yell back. Sex fiend.

A few minutes later, the girl doing my hair and makeup shows up ready to work. She does not waste time at all and I really appreciate get for that. She straightens my hair pin straight and parts it down the middle. For my makeup she gives me a natural look and gives me red lipstick to finish off the look. I'm impressed. Another thirty minutes later the diva is ready and I'm not talking about me...

Having a limo actually come and pick you up and drive you to the Radio City Music Hall is absolutely amazing. It sucks that Colin and I couldn't ride in the same car together but I'm still hype. I love New York and I'm pretty sure I look like a tourist right now looking out the window with bright eyes and a smile to match.

Colin is more than likely in his car sulking and looking depressed because his publicist said we couldn't ride together. He was ready to argue but I readily agreed to make him be quiet.

The quiet ride through the city made me think about my life. It's amazing how I got this far and where I'm heading. Who would've thought a small town quiet girl like me would be living her dream along with her superstar quarterback. All of those years of climbing my way to the top and here I am. I still have a long way to go but I can say I'm finally happy with my life. Now time to enjoy it with my man at the NFL Honors tonight.