Westfield

I unlock the door and head inside my new apartment. I think I may cry because this is perfect. Alyssa looks around and automatically states that she's moving in. I readily agree and we take a tour of the rest of my new space.

I am so in love and it has only been like two minutes. The living room is perfect to me and I could get used to this.

We enter my bedroom and that is when it hits me that everything is all mine. Alyssa and I start slapping each other's arms saying oh my God at my bedroom. It is freakin' huge. My walls are dark gray with the wall behind my bed a deep burgundy. My dresser and tables are black and my lamps are also burgundy. I'm in love.

We work our way across the hall and to the bathroom and it is huge. I have a bomb ass bathtub and around the corner from the tub is a rockin' huge shower. I will spend a lot of time in there. I can tell already.

"Yep. It's official. I'm moving to the Bay." Alyssa says.

"Hell yeah you are!"

We laugh and walk to back to my room to look in my closet to see if all of my clothes were there. It is stocked with tops, t-shirts, dresses, jeans, dress pants, coats, and shoes. I fall even more in love. Then I look to my left and see more clothes from home in boxes waiting to be added. I am so happy right now.

Aly and I get settled in and I call my mom to let her know that I am here and alive. The doorbell rings and I am hoping it's the guy with my car.

My white 2015 Ford Mustang is in the parking lot unharmed and ready to go. Life is good. I thank the guy and turn to look at Alyssa.

"You ready to go act up?"

"Hell yeah let's go" she says. We grab our purses and my keys and we head out.

I type in malls into the GPS and we make our way to Westfield which is like 20 minutes away. I can already tell that traffic is going to be a bitch out here. It's only 1 p.m. on a Tuesday, don't y'all got jobs or something? Alyssa and I sing along to the radio just enjoying ourselves. In due time we pull into the lot and get a look of determination on our faces.

We blend in with everyone in just our jeans, tees, and Jordan's. I lock my car and we walk inside looking around in shock. You don't see stuff like this in Carolina. We look at each other says "shoes" at the same time. Alyssa has good shoe game and she's in love with Jordan's. She got me hooked too after a while. We look at the directory and find the sneaker store and head down to it.

We laugh and joke the way there gettin' all hype over some freakin' new kicks. She spots a pair that she likes and glides towards them. I see a pair that look good and I go check them out. There is a really tall and tannish looking guy with tattoos over there too, he looks familiar.

I pick up the shoes and decide I want them. I hear a male voice behind me say "You like those shoes lil' lady?" I have heard that voice so many times on the internet and all over tv.

I love that voice. I have a huge crush on the person the voice belongs to. Every time I see him I get all happy and excited like I go with him. I know that voice anywhere. I compose myself and turn around.

"Yeah I do. I've been meaning to get a pair for a while actually." I say looking down at my feet.

I cannot believe Colin fucking Kaepernick is talking to me. I can't even right now.

"Hey, don't be shy... C'mon now" he says. I look up and I am mesmerized by his brown eyes. He's even more gorgeous in person...

"Aw thank you lil' lady." Colin says smiling.

"I did not mean to say that out loud. I am so sor-" I say but he stops me.

"Stop apologizing, it's okay. But tell me your name." he says sweetly.

"My name is Shanya. Shanya Chandler." I say.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Shanya." he says while staring into my eyes.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr. Kaepernick" I say staring back.

He licks his lips and I extend my hand out to shake his. He took my hand and pulled me in for a hug. It definitely wasn't one of those buddy hugs, it was a real hug. He gave me the best hug of my life.

I am in my own little Colin world until I realize that people are staring and taking pictures.

I pull away from him quickly but I really don't want to. He's holding my hand and he smiles. I giggle while looking away. This is too much right now. He releases my hand tips my chin up so I can look at him.

"I gotta go but I know we'll be seeing more of each other Miss Shanya," he whispers.

"I hope so..." I say back. He winks and walks away with swag in his step.

"So sexy..." I say to myself.

Alyssa rushes over to me with a look on her face. "Is that the quarterback guy you have a crush on?" She says in shock.

"Yeah." I whisper in a daze.

"Lord Shanya come on... We are leaving now before you pass out."

We pay for our shoes and pretend we don't see the people staring at us. We head out the store and make our way to the parking lot.

"We are so talking about this when we get back to your place." I roll my eyes in response and tear out the parking lot. So much for going out and acting up.