Happy Place

"These selfies are officially mine." Colin says. He stole my phone a few minutes ago and now he's going through my pictures. Not before he snooped around my Facebook and Twitter though. And when he was creepin' on my Twitter he had to make a status.

"Prince Charmin' was here. #Bae"

He is so lame sometimes.

Of course I had to steal his phone and go through it. I'm kind of scared of what I might find.

First I creep through his Twitter DM's and of course the half naked females he follows messages him. I swear if I find out he talks to them I will kill him.

"Uh uh! Nope! Stop bein' grown!" Colin says from beside me.

"What you talkin' about..." I ask. He shows me a picture I took of myself a while before I moved out here. I had on a low cut white v-neck t-shirt, tight stonewash ripped jeans, and some Timberlands. My hair was up in a bun and I had on silver spiked hoop earrings, and diamond studs in my second and third hole. Also had to top it off with my silver Michael Kors watch and red lipstick. That was a good night... Oh yes it was...

Of course Colin had to point out every single thing I had on...

"Why is this shirt so low?"

"Why are your jeans so tight?"

"Where were you goin' thinkin' you grown?"

"Me and some of my friends went to CIAA weekend."

"You went to CIAA back in March?"

"Hell yeah."

"Damn I was there too!" Colin said all happily.

"Oh I know you were..."

"And you didn't come say hi to me Carolina?!"

"Uh no..." I remember seeing him there to be honest. None of the people I was with didn't really know who he was so I couldn't act up.

"I was gonna speak but see you looked mean and hella intimidating so I just kept goin'. I was mad after because I should have said somethin' though. I was crushin' on you real hard." I say all nonchalantly.

"You should've came to talk to me! I don't bite..."

"I realize that now." I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey don't be all salty cause you didn't come say wassup!"

"What you mean though!" I say hitting him with a pillow. I love times like this.

"I know where I'm taking you next March baby doll!"

"Aw shoot CIAA weekend with the boothang!" I say excitedly.

He kisses my forehead and continues creepin'.

I snoop through his pictures hoping I don't find any pictures of naked girls anywhere. Why does he take so many selfies... He is so corny for all of these. His diva ass. All I see is him doing the nigga pose with his friends and selfies.

"Smiling selfies, mean mug selfies, dorky selfies, lame selfies..." I say exasperated.

"Why you such a hater Carolina?"

"I'm not hatin'. I mean you cute or whateva..." I'm lying though. My man is gorgeous.

"Or whateva? You're such a sweetheart..." Colin says dryly.

"I know right..."

This dude has over 200 pictures of just himself. That's about to change. He's about to have pictures of me to go along with it.

I take a bazillion pictures of me just because I could and he's doing the same thing on my phone.

I feel him lay his head on my boobs and he faces my camera towards us. We take dorky pictures of us and we are too cute. I take his phone and do the same.

Happy moments like this make my day so much better. That's until a bitch decides to make your life hell.

"You got a text Shanya." Uh oh... He doesn't call me by my name unless it's something super serious.

"What does it say?" I ask nervously.

"Why the hell are you pretending to be 'your boyfriend' on Twitter? Lol you're so basic. Stop yourself."

"Shanya this is getting out of control. What the hell is wrong with her?"

"I don't know why. Maybe she'll disappear if I ignore her. I'm sorry about this Colin."

"You're my girl and I will always be here for you no matter what. This shit that Amber doin' ain't flyin' with me at all. You can end it, or I will Shanya."

Oh gosh... "Colin I-"

"You can end it. Or I will." Colin said sternly.

I throw myself backwards on my pillows. This shit is so stupid. He is right though. I do have to end it.

"Can I have my phone..." I ask Colin quietly.

"Here you go princess..." he says and kisses my cheek.

Funny how his mood changes just like that. Bipolar ass.

I read the text and type back "I don't know what your problem is but you need to get it together and stop worrying about what I'm doing. I'm not going through this shit with you again. Grow up. " I press send and block her number.

I need sleep.

"Tired?"

"Yes I am... Come here." I whine holding my hands out to Colin. I pull him down beside me and cuddle into his side. I immediately feel myself relax.

"Relax and go to sleep. I promise I'll still be here when you wake up..." I will never ever ever get tired of him saying that. I still low key have that feeling we're moving too fast...

I was in a happy place with Colin and no drama. I was in a very happy place.