On The Surface

Colin is 26 years old... He is four years older than me. So does that mean I'm dating an older man? Shit I don't even care. I'd still want him if I was 19 and he was 30. And his beard makes him look all kinds of sexy. He never needs to shave again. I think I'll hide his razor... Yep. That seems like a good idea.

I feel Colin move beside me and I turn around. The birthday bae is awake.

"Mornin' my princess..." Mmm that sleepy voice.

"Morning to you my birthday boy. Yo old ass."

"Old... You think I'm old baby doll?" He pulls me down and starts to tickle me.

I break away from him and haul ass downstairs to the kitchen giggling. Of course his fast ass caught me and lifted me up on the counter. His eyes got darker and his fingers dug into my hips. My hands go to the booty cause I love the booty.

"Being it's my birthday," he whispers and then kisses my neck. "Shouldn't I get what I want baby doll?"

"Don't you always get what you want pretty boy?"

"Mmm that is true. I was gonna ask for what I wanted but since you called me pretty boy, I'm just gonna take it upon myself to get it..." Colin says in a deep voice. Oh man. Oh man, oh man.

He kisses my neck and makes his way to my lips and kisses me slowly. His tongue traces my lips and I whimper. We continue to kiss and then he pulls me to the edge of the counter. He rubs his scruff against my cheek and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He looks into my eyes and I blush. His eyes are so hypnotizing. He smirks at me and pulls down my panties. Lawd...

He gets down, grips my thighs and gives me the look.

He trails kisses inside of my thigh slowly and my jaw drops the farther he gets. Of all the things to want on his birthday he wanna go down on me.

He stares at me and takes one long lick. I never knew how good that would possibly feel until now.

Colin continued to lick long and slowly and I began to push my hips against his face.

He pulls back and smiles at me.

"Colin why did you stop?! Colin please... Finish what you started!" I whine.

"Gladly baby doll."

This nigga freakin' dived and went to work. He worked my clit with his tongue in slow circles then side to side. Then he started tracing the alphabet on it. After like N or something he leaned back and blew on my clit. That's when I went crazy. My man knows what he's doin'. Then he fuckin' slapped it. I enjoyed that more than I should. He raised up and threw my legs over his shoulders and went back to work. I was damn near screaming while he moaned into me.

I grind into his face calling out his name. I can hear him lickin' and I lean back and go batshit crazy. I arch my back and he sticks two fingers inside of me.

"Ahh shit Colin... please..." I moan.

"Please what princess? Tell daddy what you need."

"I need to cum Colin..." I whine. He leans down and starts to kiss and lick my neck. He sticks two fingers in me working slowly and then fast. I really try to hold back my screams but I can't.

"Don't hold back... Cum for me." he whispers in my ear. He kisses that spot behind my ear and then my orgasm takes over me.

I scream out his name and he smirks at me while I come undone in front of him. Cocky ass. I lean back on the counter and look at the clock... Ahh hell it's already quarter after one and we gotta be in Modesto by 3.

I raise up and kiss my birthday boy. He deepens it and I run my hands up and down his biceps. I love kissing him.

After our make out session and my freakout about us being late, we showered, got ready and soon we were on the road to his parents house.

To my surprise Colin let me drive his baby there and it was one hell of a ride. He acted like I was his sixteen year old daughter driving for the first time. It was kind of funny though. Eventually we made it and it's time to kickback with his family.

On the surface I looked fine but on the inside I was going crazy because I felt like something was going to go wrong and I couldn't think of what it could possibly be.