Nothing To Worry About

My week went by fantastically and Colin still doesn't know a thing. At least I hope not. My outfit for the game came in on Wednesday and it's freaking perfect. Mia and I are closer than ever now. And so are Colin and I if that's even possible.

We came so close to doing the nasty this week. He came over after practice one day all hot and sweaty. It was so gross but sexy at the same time. I wouldn't let him touch me until he showered and he just kept teasing me. He almost got it in the kitchen. It's becoming so hard not to hold back. But I did. I can't push this. I still feel like I'm going in too fast

It is now Saturday, the day I meet his family and the day before my first game. I talked to Alyssa earlier so she could help me calm down. It helped a lot. I missed my other half.

Colin and I have been texting all morning and he is coming to pick me up at 3. It's only 1:30. I drag myself out of bed and go to my closet to find something to wear. I didn't want to go too dressy or too bummy. I wanted to make a good first impression. I pick out a pink sweater, dark wash skinny jeans, and a floral infinity scarf that went with my sweater. I go to my bathroom and shower and brush my teeth. Now to my hair. I take it down from my bun and decide to straighten it. This takes about twenty minutes and now to clothes. I put my outfit together along with my gold Michael Kors watch and gold studs in two holes in my ears and a cute pair of gold hoops in my last hole. I put on some mascara and some chapstick. I walk over to my closet step into my matching pink Ugg boots and I check myself out in the mirror.

I actually think I look pretty. I grab my purse, phone and head to the living room. As soon as I walk in my doorbell rings. I open the door and Sir Sexiness is leering at me already. He looks so damn good and a he has on is a tight long sleeved black shirt, dark jeans, and Timberlands.

"Hey there lil lady. You look gorgeous as always." he got me already. I blush and look down at my feet. We walk over to the couch and he pulls me into his lap. I hide my face in the crook of his neck. He smells like God.

"Hey don't get shy on me now." he whispers. His hand is rubbing up and down my back and he's placing light kisses on my cheek.

"What if they don't like me..." I leave out the part that I don't look like any other girl he has dated. Gosh I'm pitiful. What if they think we're moving too fast? Oh God I need to fall back...

"Shanya. They'll love you baby girl. They're not mean at all. They'll treat you just like family. You have to trust me on this."

I swear I almost cried. I feel like I give him such a hard time sometimes.

"I'm sorry Colin. I just got really nervous that's all." Good thing I wore waterproof mascara. I had a feeling I may cry sooner or later.

"It's okay, I got you. You don't have to worry about anything." he brushes my hair back from my face and looks into my eyes.

"Smile for me?" he says all cutely.

I give him a genuine smile and I kiss him gently. My man is amazing. I am so grateful for him. I push away the negative thoughts and detangle myself from him.

"You ready to meet my fam now?"

"Yeah. I'm ready!" I say chipper. Gosh how did my mood change so fast... I grab my purse, keys, and phone and we head down to his car. Colin opens the door for me and smacks my ass like the gentleman he is. He goes to his side and soon we're on the way to his parents house.

Being in the car with Colin for an hour is freakin' funny as hell. He's always fussing at somebody and their driving skills. It gets even more hilarious when one of his songs comes on. I nearly died when he started to rap March Madness by Future. I couldn't take it. He almost sounded as bad as Future did too.