So Beautiful

After some heavy petting, he smiles lazily and trails a hand down in between us. He gets off of me and lays beside me hand still on my lower abdomen. He trails his fingers down slowly and strokes his fingers over me through my panties. It's almost embarrassing because I am turned on. Colin grabs my underwear and rips them off.

"Colin!" I shout.
****

Holy shit..." I say.

"Mmhmmm... And that's not even the best part... It only gets better." Colin says brushing my hair back from my face.

I feel so ugly and gross right now. I really need to go home, shower, and talk about life with my best friend. I look at the clock and see that it's a little after twelve. And Colin's fingers are still inside of me.

I try to ignore the horniness still there and compose my thoughts. I did not wanna seem like a sex fiend. He removes his fingers and I whimper involuntarily. I then look up to see him lick his fingers. I am so done. I cover my eyes and giggle.

"You taste so sweet. I think I'm going to be addicted." He says deeply in my ear. I feel him lean and kiss me softly, giving me soft pecks. His tongue traces my bottom lip and I open my mouth to his. I immediately taste myself and it's not as gross as I thought. But still a little weird.

Colin moans as I stroke my fingers up and down his back. Should I reciprocate? I really want to. Again, another thing I never wanted to do with someone else.

I push him down slightly on his back. I kiss his lips, down his jawline and down his neck making circuits. I scratch my nails lightly across his abs making him tremble. I slowly move my hand farther down and I run my fingers over the bulge in his shorts. He exhales heavily. Well dang then.

I smile to myself and drag my hand back down his stomach to actually grab it. And it was thick. He hissed in response and bucked his hips involuntarily.

"That feels so good..." Colin moans.

"Does it Colin?" I ask as I released him from his shorts and started to lightly touch it. Damn he was huge.

"Mmm." he groans.

****

"I'm going to get a shower, you can join me if you want." Colin says with a wink.

"Colin!" I say blushing.

"Shanya! Fine if you don't want to but the invitation is still open anytime Carolina." he says cockily. He slides off the bed naked and I stare. The real thing is better than the ESPN Body mag. Way better.

"Like what you see Carolina?"

"Hell yeah Kaepernick. Yo fine ass."

"My ass is fine." he says shaking his butt. I cannot believe this is happening.

"Booty had me like...DAAAMN!" I say laughing at him while he walks to the bathroom.
I laugh

I get my phone and check my Twitter to see what's going on. There's this girl that mentioned me talking about how I'm not good enough to be with someone like Colin, I'm too big, I don't belong, and more rude mentions. It's like seven all from this one crazy bitch. I go through all of the mentions over and over. I let them play in my head and then my mood is ruined.

I look at myself in the mirror across from Colin's bed. My hair is all curly and my lips are kinda swollen. I walk over to the mirror and stare back at my reflection. I don't like it. I don't feel pretty. I feel so unattractive. I don't feel good enough.

My hair only stops at my shoulders. My boobs are huge. I don't have a flat stomach at all. My butt and thighs are big. I'm not a size 6. More like a size 16. I don't look like the girls he's usually linked to. I look nothing like them. The girls with the crazy hourglass figure. That's not me.

What does he even see in me?I am so plain compared to them. I'm just a little country girl from North Carolina. Why in the world would he want me... I have to fall back.

I hear him cut the shower off and I wipe away the tears that I let spill. I pull myself together and pretend I'm playing with my hair when he walks out. He stands behind me in only a towel and looks at me through the mirror.

"What's wrong?"

"What? Nothing's wrong. Just a little tired, that's all."

He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Shayna, I know that's not true. You are a terrible liar. Now tell me what's wrong. Please?"

"No..."

"No?" Colin says in a deep voice.

He starts to run his fingers up and down my thigh and kisses my neck. Dammit how does he do that...

"I just got some Twitter hate... That's all. This girl was saying that I'm not good enough for you and yeah..." I say weakly. I look at myself and my eyes are glassy. I really need to stop crying.

I feel his hands grip me tighter and he pulls me close to him.

"Shanya. Don't listen to what they have to say. They're just jealous. Don't ever feel like you aren't beautiful just because some jealous girls are hatin' on you. Look in the mirror for me." I look up to see him staring at me.

"You are beautiful. A cute baby face with deep brown eyes and pouty lips and a pretty smile. So you're not a size 0. Oh well. That ain't even cute. You have curves in all the right places. So soft, curvy, and all mine. Mmm I cannot wait until I can make love to you. I can't wait to show you how much you mean to me. We are goin' to wait. It has to be special. I know we're not ready but when the time comes we'll know. And I'll show you all night how beautiful you are. So don't even worry about the hate."

I think I may cry again. Gosh he must really like me. The superstar quarterback has a super soft side. I love it.

"Colin... I really needed that..." I confess.

"This is us. Me and you together so you better get used to it cause it's gonna be like this for a long time."

I turn around and kiss him. I stare into his eyes and I can see he meant every word he said. What did I ever do to deserve him?