Part 25

Kuanlin lends me his jacket to cover me up from obviously in bathrobe look. He opens the room that Jinyoung's dad booked for me yesterday. I stop following Kuanlin who is walking towards the closet.

"Kuanlin.. Am I really suit Jinyoung? I already know that I'm not. Why you said those things to me?" I ask him as he opens up the closet, taking out some shirts for me to wear.

"It's not even a thing if you are not. Jinyoung already loves you. Even when people said that you're not, you are still winning his heart." He replies coolly.

I blushed so hard. Does he really mean what he said to me?

"But are you seriously feeling the same to the three of them? I mean.. As more I listen to you, you're like more fond towards Jinyoung than Daniel and Baejin." He utters.

I stopped for a while. ".. That's why I'm confused with my feelings. But now maybe I can see clearer whom that I like." I answer him.

"Ahh! Let's stop talking about this. I've been so hungry. Let's eat brunch at the ground floor." Kuanlin yawns, heading towards the door. "I will wait for you to change your outfit outside. Please be quick, noona."

I take the shirt and shorts that he took out from the closet before. They're quite big from my body size but I feel comfy wearing them. I leave the room, following Kuanlin who is leading the way to the buffet on the ground floor.

~ ~ ~

I arrived at the dining hall where there are a lot of foreigners and classy style people. I somehow feel embarrassed as I just come here with a simple T-shirt and a pair of shorts. I turn back to walk to my room but Kuanlin holds my hand, stopping me. "Eodiga? (Where are you going?)"

"I don't want to eat here. Can I just get my food by my room?" I asked.

He doesn't even answer my question, pulling me to one of the dining table. I keep on telling him to stop but he just ignores my action, sitting me up on the chair. I stand up from the seat and walk away until my feet suddenly stopped when I saw someone who I never thought will be here.

"... Bae Jinyoung..." I stutter silently.

"How rude she is to call the Chairman's son like that?"
"How could she enter this luxurious hotel? She looks more like a beggar."

I take a few steps back as I heard those murmurs. I feel like I want to run from the hotel, hide my face in embarrassment. I try to leave the dining room but Kuanlin stops me.

"Kuanlin.. Just once. Please let me go." I plead.

"Go and hug him. He came here maybe for you because of the phone call that he heard to." He whispers, pushing me to stand close to Jinyoung who is looking at me seriously.

I spread my arms, hugging him awkwardly in front of the crowds. Weirdly, Jinyoung doesn't even budge or hug me back like he used to. Is he still mad at me?

Suddenly, I heard a few coughs come from the back. As Jinyoung called the word 'Abeoji', I quickly pull my hands away from him. I bow to his father with full of shame.

"Even though you left the country but your actions towards my son still the same." His father sighs.

"But I'm not as worried as before. My son came here not to meet you, he wants to meet his future-fiancee. She lives here for her vacation." His father continues.

I'm shocked as I heard the word 'future-fiancee'. A few laughter from the crowds in the dining hall increase my today's embarrassment. I freeze when I saw a tall, white skinned girl with long straight black hair, is walking towards Jinyoung and locks her hand with Jinyoung's.

"Ouh? Kuanlin.. Is this your girlfriend? She looks so casual." The girl asks Kuanlin while complimenting me.

".. Lyn.. She is just my friend. It have been a long time we haven't meet." Kuanlin becomes awkward all of sudden when shaking hands with the girl named Lyn.

"Jinyoung, let's go eat Dim Sum together. I know you love it." She snuggles on Jinyoung's chest. "Ah.. All of you could join us. I would like to know your friend, Kuanlin." She smiles as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry..."

"Yes. We would love too.." Kuanlin interrupts, holding my hand to avoid me from running away.

"Yay! I can't wait to know you. Right, Jinyoung? She looks kind." Lyn clings to Jinyoung

Jinyoung and I stare at each other with some connecting feelings inside. However, he looks away immediately. "If you think she is, then I will believe you." He answers his 'future-fiancee'.

"Abeonim.. Do you want to join us? It must be fun if you are there." Lyn asks Jinyoung's father cheerfully.

His father shakes his head, going out of the dining hall with his other fellow high status friends. Kuanlin takes my hand, leading me to walk behind of the couple.

He couldn't read my mind if he loves someone else, right? His heart already changes. Why do I expect a lot of things from him?

"Noona! Be careful!" Kuanlin suddenly shrieks, pulling me into his warm embrace.

It's happened that a waiter is pushing a full load of trolley, passing on where I stood before. I heard a chuckle come from Lyn as she covers her mouth. "Yah! Lai Kuanlin! Are you sure she is just your friend? You both look so sweet.." She comments.

Jinyoung doesn't even look at me with such an expression as he looks away, smiling to other people. He doesn't care about me anymore..?

"I'm his girlfriend.." I stutter.

T B C