Part 27

As I leave the dining hall, the other people who are along the hallway looks at me, shocked. Some of the guards stop me from entering the elevator to go to my room. They drag me outside without even ask or check anything on me. They shout at me in Cantonese that I never understand at all.

"I.. I don't understand you. But I live here for a few weeks. I have the room card!" I shout back at one of the guards angrily.

I take out my wallet, searching for my room card. Did I lose it? Is it at Kuanlin? I panicked and look around if I saw the card. Sadly, the luck is not on my side.

".. She lives here. Her name writes here."

I stand still in front of the guards who are looking at a piece of card, gave by a tall guy wearing a vacation hat with floral painted shirt. The guards give me the card, bow to me as an apology. I take the card away from them angrily.

I walk to enter the hotel back again but I stopped as I saw the side profile of the guy that helped me before. He has the mole that Butler Kang has. I approach him step by step as he is busy taking pictures with his polaroid camera.

He suddenly turns around, bumping into me. He puts the camera away from his face and looks at me right in the eyes. My hand automatically caresses his face, placing my head on his broad chest.

"Daniel... Why you come up so late? I have such a hard time just now." I cried.

".. Let go of me.. Agassi." I stop crying when I heard the word 'Agassi'.

He forgot about me? Really?

".. I'm sorry.. I must've mistaken you as my love." I stand apart from him, wiping my tears.

"Ahaha.. What's wrong with me? Well, just forget about whatever I told you just now. Since you found my card, I should treat you something to eat." I try to break the awkwardness.

".. You want to go inside the dining room with that shabby attire?" He points at my clothes.

"Ouh.. I should change first but I shouldn't make you waiting for me." I sigh. "How about you give me your number? I will call you to go out eat together if I'm free."

He exchanges my phone number with his. I keep on deleting the name space as I don't know what his name is. I decide to put it D at last.

".. I hope we could meet again.. Thank you for saving me from the guards." I bow to him before entering back the hotel.

I wait for the elevator to stop at the ground floor but it takes a long time maybe. As the bell sounds, I step into the elevator pressing the button to stop at my floor. Only I'm alone in the elevator... Until a pair of hands stops the elevator's door from closing.

A figure suddenly pins me to the metal wall as the door closed. "You never change, Erin." I heard Daniel's voice again whispering into my ears. The guy steps away from my body, panting heavily.

Did he run to get into this elevator?

"Daniel... You still remember my name? But.. You must hate me because of what I told you before I came here.." I stutter.

"I will forever remember your name. And... I will never hate you. I know you made me mad at you so that I could let you go easily. I understand your situation." He hugs me.

"Thank you for understands me.. I really need a hug right now." I cried.

"Wae? I mean.. Looking at your shirt becomes that messy creates a huge confusion in my head. What happened?" He asks.

"Can I explain it when we reached my room? I need a glass of water before start that long story." I sigh.

The elevator stops at my floor. Daniel follows me to go to my room silently. I quickly unlock the door and go to take a glass of water from the kettle. Daniel takes a look around my room before takes a seat on one of the chair near the window.

"Daniel.. Why Jinyoung changed so bad? He was the one who made me becomes a mess like this. And what's shocking me is... He all of sudden have a fiancee? Isn't it enough that I have left that mansion but why is he still here? To hurt my feelings?!" I cried.

Daniel stays quiet, looking at the floor. "Daniel.. Wae? You know the reasons?" I ask him eagerly.

"Just listen to me, Erin. Don't ever try to approach Jinyoung again. Everything have changed as you left the mansion. His father sets up everything although you told him not to do anything on Jinyoung and me." He answers.

"I'm not on vacation.. But I got transfered here like how Jinyoung's father warned us before. And you guess what.. His father tries to kill Jinyoung if Baejin still inside his body. Every time Baejin appears, his father will avoid him and lets him leave the mansion every night." He continues.

".. Baejin still changes to werewolf? It could harm people.." I concerned.

"Yeah.. And every morning we always saw his body with lots of bleedings and whips marks. Jinyoung is the one who always endure the pain." Daniel sighs.

"Can't I see his condition? I'm worried.." I sigh.

"Better to wait if Baejin still in his body or not. His father maybe did that so Baejin will be out from his body."

If Baejin not here anymore.. Who can I rely to other than Daniel?

T B C