Part 17: Naz

|| Naz

||||| the pride that comes from knowing that you are loved no matter what you do

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I follow Jinyoung's father and Daehwi who leads the way. They suddenly entered a room that I never went before. The room is full with only Jinyoung's father pictures. Is this his room?

"Please take a seat on the sofa. I want to have a small talk with you." He tells me.

I nod. I sit right next to Daehwi who is smiling cheekily at me. I feel too nervous right now to smile back at him. Suddenly, Jinyoung's father throws me a brown envelope on the coffee table. I'm surprised by his action. "Sign those documents. I have to send you far away from my son before you start spoiling him. Don't you know he changed so much? When you were not here before, he used to be an obedient son but now he became such an impolite person." He states.

I take the envelope, taking out the documents that are an inch thick. I read it one by one before the papers got snatched by Daehwi. "Why you want to read it, noona? It's just some long paragraphs that explain the protocols. Just sign over here." Daehwi interrupts.

"Mianhae.. But I love to read long paragraphs." I try to take the papers away from him but his grips are too tight.

I pull the papers but he smirks at me before loosen his grips, making me fall on the ground with the papers scattering on the floor with some of them got torn off. I pick up each sheet until Jinyoung's father told me to stop. "You're just wasting my time. Pack up your things and get out of this mansion now. I don't want my son to become worst. Go now!" He shrieks all of sudden.

Daehwi chuckles a bit when he saw me feels timid after being scolded by his stepfather. "Appa.. It's not fun if you just tell her to leave. I know she won't because she once told me that she already fell for Jinyoung hyung. I think you should think of something that will make her stop being with Jinyoung." He tells his father.

Jinyoung's father starts to get up from his living chair, slapping me for a few times until my hair turns messy. I winced a bit due to the pain. I hold my tears from flowing through my cheeks. "I'm sorry, Mr Bae.. But we both feel the same way. Not only me.." I plead to him.

"How dare you to talk back to me after what I have done to you?!" He raises his voice together with his hand to continue slapping me again. But his action stops when the door opened by Butler Kang who seems like he ran from a long way to come here.

"Mr Bae.. Please stop that action. I beg you.." He suddenly kneels down on the floor, begging like crazy while panting.

"Why should I stop? Tell me." Jinyoung's father looks at him with proud feelings as he is from the higher level.

"She... She actually loves me but she tries to defend your son from being caught on different assumptions that you made just now. Please spare her. She doesn't do anything wrong. It's my fault for not telling you first. Please forgive me." Butler Kang answers.

What is Daniel blabbered about? He helps me but why do I feel there is something deep inside of his words?

"If that is, then I will let her go. But if I saw her again with my son, I will fire you from this mansion and kick the girl to leave this country." Jinyoung's father replies.

"I get it, Mr Bae. Thank you so much." Butler Kang bows before taking me out of the room.

He brings me to a hallway where there are no other maids and butlers walk on. He takes a look at me with full of worries. He caresses the place where Jinyoung's father slapped me before. "It's red like a tomato. Let's treat it.."

I stop him from continuing his words. "Why you said those things just now? Aren't you afraid about your job? I'm fine with being kicked out from this mansion but if he saw me with Jinyoung again, I will leave the country. Are you willing to see me being that far?" I'm worried to ask him.

"All you always see in your eyes is only Bae Jinyoung! I'm the one that helps you since the first time you stepped into this house with fear.. Don't you know how I feel when you keep pushing me away when Jinyoung appears in front of you at the time when I was there for you?!" His anger shows its colour for the first time.

"Daniel... Do you really like me? Don't you said that you're like in a war if you like me?" I ask him curiously.

He pulls me closer to him, kissing me for the first time. I stay freeze as I don't know how to react. He deepens the kiss, trapping me between the wall and his big build body. My breath shortens, I struggle to get out from his embrace. His lip leaves my lip after a long time. I pant, touching my lip in confusion.

"Mianhae... I should tell you. I like you first." He confesses.

".. What if I still don't know what I'm feeling right now?" I ask him, landing my hand on my heart which is thumping really hard.

"I will wait for that time to come.. No matter how long it will be." He smiles, ruffling my hair. "See you tomorrow. You better watch out if you want to be too close with Jinyoung as his father will stay here for 2 days."

2 days?! How I'm going to handle my feelings right now? Falling for 3 different boys?

T B C