Part 24

I ignore whatever Kuanlin offers me even though it's about Jinyoung. I leave the bedroom, heading to the bathroom. He follows me until we both are in the bathroom. I stopped as I can feel that he is still following me when I'm opening the shower curtain.

"Lai Kuanlin... Get out please. I know this place is yours but I want to have privacy right now. It's something that everyone knows." I tell him, push him outside of the room.

It's so quiet as I start showering. It's weird, he always tries to attract my attention. Is he still there or he already wanders around?

"Yah! Are you still there? Are you leaving me alone? How do I want to survive here without knowing Cantonese at all?" I whine.

"You sure miss me a lot, noona. Guess what I'm doing right now." He finally answers.

"Like I know what you're doing... Wait! Are you peeping?!" I shriek.

"... Kuanlin, are you with Kyung?"

I'm shocked when I heard the voice that sounds like from the phone call. I turn off the shower, quickly dry up my body and cover my body with the bathrobe.

I run to the hallway of the bathroom, searching for Kuanlin. "Yah! Kuanlin?! Where are you?! You're calling..."

My screams fade away as he suddenly kisses the crook of my neck harshly until some weird sounds came from his mouth. I can't even force him to stop because he holds both of my arms tightly.

"Stop it, Kuanlin!" I whimper.

"Kyung... Kyung! What does he did to you?!" Jinyoung's voice sounds like right next to my ears but it fades away as soon as Kuanlin gets off from me.

I take a deep breath, look at him with full of confusion. "Why you always did that to me when you're calling Jinyoung or Daniel? What are your motifs?" I asked.

He just smirks before clapping his hands all of sudden. "Noona.. Isn't it obvious that they're not hating you. If they hate you, they must not care about what I did to you. However.. Both of them sounds the same - worried. Who knows they'll come here to save you."

"... Your moves are dangerous. But.. I don't want to meet them now. I'm still feeling guilty for hurting both of them." I comment.

"Just your mouth says that but your heart wants something opposite." He replies.

"Kuanlin... Please! Don't ever call both Daniel and Jinyoung again.." I raise up my voice, holding the verge of crying.

I get out from the room with only bathrobe, walking along the hallway without even thinking about my attire. Suddenly, I got dragged by someone into another room. I noticed that it's a guy room as there are lots of suits on the living room.

"You're walking along this hallway with bathrobe? Are you seducing me?" He hugs me from behind.

"Get off from me! This is a harassment! I will tell everyone of what you did!" I screamed.

"Will anyone believe your words? It's just gonna be a rumor. Stay calm. I just want to have a whole day with you." His smirk can be seen at the corner of my eyes.

As he starts to play with the ribbon knot on my waist, his phone rings. He tsk-ed before answering the call unhappily. "Yeoboseyo? Kuanlin, wae?! I just want to have a sweet time right now."

I start to think of a way when I heard he called Kuanlin's name. "Kuanlin! Help me! He tried to rape me!" I screamed.

"Erin?! What?! I'll be there! I'll get you hyung!" Kuanlin shrieks before hanging up the call.

The guy turns me around as he loosens his grips on my waist. His handsome features shocked me that he is a byuntae. His black hair together with the beautiful moles painted on his face.

"Wae? You feel regret that you shrieked?" He asks.

".. What do you want from me? Why you take me here?" I ask him back.

"I already said that I want to have a sweet time with you. Can't I? Or... Did you already have a boyfriend?" He tells me, approaching me but the moment ruined as Kuanlin suddenly bursts inside the room.

Kuanlin takes my hand, hiding me behind his tall body. "Seongwoo hyung! Did you do something to her?!" He barks at the older one.

"He didn't do anything to me... He just hugged me from behind while playing with my bathrobe's knots." I whisper to Kuanlin.

"Mwo?! So then why..."

"Stop drama-ing. Kuanlin, just tell me whether this girl is single or taken? If she's still available, she will be officially mine." The guy who Kuanlin called as Seongwoo interrupts.

"Hyung.. I'm sorry but she is.. She is Jinyoung's one." Kuanlin answers with hesitation at first.

I'm shocked by his answer. I don't know whether I feel happy or not as I don't even hear Daniel's name.

"She is Jinyoung's? How strong she is to withstand the duality of Jinyoung? I bet that you're lying, Kuanlin. She doesn't seem like Jinyoung's type at all." Seongwoo questions me.

I'm sad knowing that I'm not Jinyoung's type. Kuanlin balls up his fist, getting ready to punch the older guy but I hold him from doing so. "Stop, Kuanlin. Just tell him I'm single.. I'm fine." I tell him.

"You're as beautiful as how Jinyoung and Daniel wants. You're not single. You have them. It's just you need time to know who you loves." He consoles me with the most beautiful words.

Am I really their type?

T B C